Current Affairs and Important News Headlines of 4th August 2016
All those Jobs Seekers who are preparing the latest or upcoming Government Jobs, Competitive Examinations, they have also needed the Details of Latest Current Affairs, for preparation of the general Knowledge Subject. Applicants can get latest updates on this Post. Here We are providing Important Question and GK Question Answer today with covering description about the topics, Here we also covering the current highlight topics for discussion like as national & international affairs, trades/economics, award, books, sports fields.
Current Affairs 4th August 2016-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions & Answers, 4th August GK Questions
Current Affairs 4th August 2016
- AIADMK:- The decks for the passage of the ambitious Goods and Service Tax (GST) regime in India were finally lowered as the historic bill was passed in the Rajya Sabha on 3 August 2016. GST is being touted as the single largest tax reform in the country since Independence. While 203 votes in favour of the GST bill were polled in Rajya Sabha, which was the only party that opposed it and walked-out of the house.
- A regular international flight from Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) to Dubai crash-landed in Dubai on 3 August 2016 but all the 282 passengers and 18 crew members on board were evacuated safely and no injuries were reported. The Boeing 777 aircraft involved in this incident belonged to which gulf-based airlines
- Savitri River bridge linking Mahad and Poladpur on the Mumbai-Goa highway in Raigad district in Maharashtra collapsed in heavy rain in the early hours of 3 August 2016. At least 22 people were feared killed as two buses of Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) were washed away
- Angela Ruggiero is American ice hockey Olympic champion on 1 August 2016 was elected as the new chair of the International Olympic Committee (IOC)’s Athletes’ Commission. On 29 June 2015, she was announced as a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame Class of 2015 –
- Rajasthan States has become the first state to approve sewage and waste water policy
- Pushpa Kamal Dahal has been elected as the new Prime Minister (24th) of Nepal
- Markandey Katju has been appointed as the Head of BCCI legal panel to help the implications of the Justice Lodha Committee reforms
- New Delhi is Indian cities will host the annual India Economic Summit of World Economic Forum (WEF) on October 6-7