The process of recruitment in governmental organizations through GATE leads to recruitment in many reputed firms. This article about DMRC Recruitment will help you with all the information you need to know about how DMRC conducts it’s recruitment process. The positions open for recruitment as listed by DMRC for DMRC Recruitment 2016. Read this article to know about Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and Selection Process for DMRC Recruitment.
All about Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) Recruitment
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) a Joint venture of Government of India and Government of Delhi has announced the recruitment of following Executive and Non-Executive posts in DMRC 2016-17
Candidates must have valid GATE 2016 scores to be eligible for DMRC Recruitment.
Executive Posts for DMRC Recruitment:
10₹ 20600 – 46500/-
|Post Code||Name of Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Grade (IDA)|
|E01||Assistant Manager – Electrical||14||₹ 20600 – 46500/-|
|E02||Assistant Manager – S&T||07||₹ 20600 – 46500/-|
|E03||Assistant Manager – Civil||05||₹ 20600 – 46500/-|
|E04||Assistant Manager – Operations||05||₹ 20600 – 46500/-|
|E05||Assistant Manager – HR||03||₹ 20600 – 46500/-|
|E06||Assistant Manager – Finance|
Non-Executive Posts for DMRC Recruitment:
|Post Code||Name of Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Grade (IDA)|
|NE 01||Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||662||₹ 13500 – 25520/-|
|NE 02||Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||1100||₹ 10170 – 18500/-|
|NE 03||Junior Engineer/ Electrical||48||₹ 13500 – 25520/-|
|NE 04||Junior Engineer/ Electronics||81||₹ 13500 – 25520/-|
|NE 05||Junior Engineer/ Mechanical||10||₹ 13500 – 25520/-|
|NE 06||Junior Engineer/ Civil||66||₹ 13500 – 25520/-|
|NE 07||Account Assistant||24||₹ 10170 – 18500/-|
|NE 08||Maintainer||1393 (Electrician – 456, Fitter – 243, Electronic Mechanic – 602, Ref & AC Mechanic – 92)||₹ 8000 – 14140/|
Important dates :
Start date for receipt of Online Applications: 16th September 2016
Last date for receipt of Online Applications: 15th October 2016.
Selection process for DMRC Recruitment:
- For the posts of Assistant Managers (for post codes E01 to E06): The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process Written Test (two papers). Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive/ Technical/ Non-technical category or the adjudging the degree of disability in required category as the case may be.
- For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-NEO1) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02): the selection methodology will comprise four stage process – Written Test (two papers). Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination.
- For the post of Jr. Engineers (post codes NE03, NE04, NE05 & NE06): the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers). Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations.
- For the post of Account Asstt (post codes NE07): the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical. There will be no interview for this post.
- For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE08): the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination. There will be no interview for these posts.
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Recruitment:
- Assistant Manager (Electrical / S&T, Civil) -> GATE qualified candidates for the year 2016. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks in B.E./B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil) respectively with a valid GATE score in 2016.
- Assistant Manager (Operations) -> BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil or in equivalent trade (OR) 02 years’ full time MBA with 60% marks having specialization in Marketing/ International Business Operations/ Logistics.
- Assistant Manager (HR) -> 02 years’ full time MBA or equivalent with minimum 60% marks with specialization in HR. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
- Assistant Manager (Finance) -> CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience in relevant field of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) -> Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent or B.Sc. Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Math’s) or BSc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Math’s).
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) -> Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks’ duration).
- Junior Engineer (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Civil) -> 03 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil or equivalent trade.
- Account Assistant -> Com Degree or its equivalent qualification.
- Maintainer –> ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade (Electrician / Fitter / Electronic Mechanic / Ref & AC Mechanic).
Reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD):
Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in services/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability. A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by Medical Board duly constituted by Central or State Government (Format is available on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com).
Candidates falling in the following categories of the disability may apply, viz.:
|Post Code||Post Category of disability||No. of posts reserved|
|E05 Asstt. Manager/HR||OA, OL||01|
|E06 Asstt. Manager/Finance||HI, OA, OL||01|
|NE07 Account Assistant||OA, OL||01|
OA: One arm affected (Right or Left) – (a) impaired reach (b) weakness of grip (c) ataxic
OL: One leg affected (Right or Left) – (a) impaired reach (b) weakness of grip (c) ataxic
HI: Hearing Impairment” i.e. loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
18 to 28 Years (i.e. born not earlier than 2.7.1988 and not later than 1.7.1998)
How to apply:
Eligible Interested Persons are required to Apply Online through DMRC Website. The Online registration close on 15/10/2016 up to 23.59 hrs.
400 Rs for General & OBC Candidates 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
We hope this article about DMRC Recruitment has helped you in understanding all the facts you need to know about DMRC Recruitment. Share this article about DMRC Recruitment with your friends looking for jobs through GATE.