The GATE 2017 exam is being conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. GATE 2017 exam is scheduled to be conducted on 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February. As per the application schedule and timings, online application for GATE 2017 have already closed and the time for aspirants to download GATE 2017 admit card is just round the corner. Because of the importance of the GATE examination, the number of candidates appearing in GATE exam has increased tremendously and this year (GATE 2017) more than 9.23 Lac candidates have applied for the examination. Applicants can start downloading their GATE 2017 admit cards from 5th January 2017.
Aspirants can download their GATE 2017 admit card from the official web portal of GATE 2017. If someone has forgotten GATE login ID and password then he/she can click “Forgot Password” option to recover their password and download GATE 2017 Hall ticket. The complete procedure for ‘How to download GATE 2017 admit card’ is as follows:
- Visit GOAPS Login page.
- Enter Your Enrolment ID.
- Enter your Password & Click “Login“.
- Click on GATE 2017 Admit card
- Click print Admit card.
- Save hall ticket to your drive.
You can check more details about Zone wise GATE 2017 admit card.
Candidates are advised to download their admit card only once to avoid any problem. Your GATE 2017 admit card will carry all important dates and information like GATE enrolment ID, Exam Centre details, Exam timings etc.
How to download GATE 2017 Admit card
- GATE 2017 Admit card will be released on 17th December 2017 on the official portal.
- GATE Admit Card has to be downloaded by the candidates through GOAPS using their own Enrolment ID & password.
- Candidates should ensure that details mentioned on their admit card are correct.
- Any discrepancy must be reported to the authorities before the examination.
- Candidates must bring any of the ID proofs mentioned below, along with their GATE 2017 Admit card.
- Candidates need to carry the same Photo ID which they have mentioned while filling the GATE Application Form.
Without the GATE 2017 admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is mandatory to bring a valid ID proof along with the GATE admit card, otherwise entry in the examination hall will be denied. Any of the following ID proofs will be acceptable:
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- College ID
- Employee identification card
- Notarized affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address