Admissions open at Emory University, USA for MBA Program 2017
Applications are invited by Emory University, US for admission to 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered under Goizueta Business School for the academic session 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Emory University, US:
- Candidate must be an international student.
- Candidates must have completed their bachelors or equivalent.
- Candidates should have any of these scores:
- TOEFL (ibt): 100.
- Pearson Test of English: 68.
- IELTS Score: 7.0.
- Candidate must submit a valid GMAT/GRE score.
How to Apply for Emory University, US:
Candidates can apply online.
Selection procedure for Emory University, US:
Selection will be done on the basis of application, test scores and Interviews conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of application (Round 1): Friday, October 14, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application (Round 2): Friday, November 11, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, please click Emory University, US.