XAT Registration 2017 has been started from 17th August 2016. XAT formally known as Xavier Aptitude Test is a national level test for management students. XAT exam is organized by the Xavier Labour Relations Institute for providing admissions to students in management programmes. More than 100 institutions consider the XAT score card for admissions. Here we are providing the step by step procedure of How to Fill XAT 2017 Application Form.
XAT 2017 Registration
Students can register for XAT exam 2017 via online mode through the website. The XAT Registration 2017 has been started from 17th August 2016. Candidates can register for this exam till 30th November 2016 (without late fee) and 11th December 2016 (with late fee). Candidates are suggested to take printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
The XAT registration fee is Rs. 1600/- for those candidates interested in XAT only. If candidate is interested in XLRI programmes are needed to pay an extra fee of Rs. 300/- each. In case of late fee, students are required to pay Rs. 2000/- application fee and Rs. 500/- for each XLRI course. The fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking, pay-in-slip of IDBI bank or via demand draft.
How to Fill XAT 2017 Application Form
Here we are providing some simple steps for How to Fill XAT 2017 Application Form:
- Step-1: Account Create
- Step-2: Fill XAT Application Form
- Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
- Step-4: Fee Payment
- Step-5: Send Confirmation Page (In case of payment through DD)
Step-1: Account Create
- Visit the official website of XAT 2017.
- Click on the “Apply” link.
- Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Click on the “Register” option.
- Enter candidate’s Email ID and create a password and click on the “Create New Account” button.
Step-2: Fill XAT Application Form
Step-2.1: Course Details
- If candidate is applying for XLRI programme(s), choose the programme as per your preferences.
- In case students are not interested in XLRI programme(s), they can skip this step.
Step-2.2: Fill Personal Details
Students are required to fill details like First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Email, Mobile Number, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Kashimiri Migrant & Visually Handicapped status.
Step-2.3: Fill Contact Details
Enter Mailing Address (Address, City, Country, State/Province & Postal Code) and Permanent Address details.
Step-2.4: Qualification Details
Fill 10th or equivalent exam details (School/College, Board/University, Year of Passing and Percentage), 12th or equivalent exam details (School/College, Board/University, Stream, Year of Passing and Percentage) and Bachelor’s details (Graduation Status, Institution, Board/University, Starting Year, Year of Passing, Stream and Percentage).
Step-2.5: Fill Other Details and Declaration
- Enter the work experience details like Organization Name, Designation, Start Date, End Date and Duration in months.
- Fill the exam centres as per your choices.
- Read the declaration carefully and tick on “I Agree” and submit it.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature. The image size should be less than 1 MB. The image should be in JPEG format with the file name of Photograph and Signature should be Photo.jpeg and Sign.jpeg.
Step-3.1: Prepare Images:
- Image should be colored with passport size photograph.
- The image must be taken against a light/white background.
- Signature should be done in a white paper with black ink in small letters.
- The image resolution should be 200 dpi.
Step-3.2: Upload Images
- Go through the image upload option.
- Click on “Upload a file” and choose the scanned images.
- Now, upload the images of Photograph and Signature one by one.
Step-4: Fee Payment
Students can make fee payment using these following methods:
Online Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee using VISA/Master Card, debit/credit card and IDBI net banking.
Cash Payment: Take a printout of the XAT Pay-In-Slip. Visit the nearest IDBI Bank and make the cash payment.
Demand Draft (DD): Prepare a demand draft from any bank in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” Payable at Jamshedpur.
Note: In case of payment through offline mode candidates are required to update the payment details in the application form.
Step-5: Send Confirmation Page (In case of payment through DD)
In case of payment through demand draft, applicants are required to send the confirmation page along with demand draft to the address mentioned below:
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI,
Circuit House Area (East),