Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1500 Vacancies of Male and Female Constable at admis.hp.nic.in/himpol/
HP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline for 1500 Posts of Male & Female Constable at admis.hp.nic.in/himpol/: The Himachal Pradesh Police Department has released HP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for 1500 vacancies of Male and Female Constable on its official website at admis.hp.nic.in/himpol/. The HP Police Department is inviting Offline Application from 10+2 passed applicants for 1200 Male Constable posts and 300 Female Constable posts in February/March 2016.
The applicants who are in between 18 years and 23 years age, are eligible to apply offline for Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016. The applicants are required to download/print the Application Form from the official website at admis.hp.nic.in/himpol/. The hard copy of Prescribed Application Form with necessary documents/certificates and Bank Draft/IPO (for Fee Payment) must be reached (submitted) to Office of the District Superintendent of Police, HP Police Department Address on or before 15 March 2016.
HP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1500 Male/Female Constable Vacancies at admis.hp.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Himachal Pradesh Police Department, Government of HP
Name of Recruitment:
HP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for Male and Female Constable Posts
- Male Constable: 1200 posts
- Female Constable: 300 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 1500 Posts
As on 01 February 2016, the Age of the applicant must be in between 18 years and 23 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Himachal Pradesh Government Rules to the Reserved Category applicants.
The applicant must have passed at least 10+2 from a recognized education board.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
The applicant must be satisfying the Physical Standards mentioned in Official Notification by HP Police Department.
Rs.120/- for General Category
Rs.30/- for SC, ST, OBC and IRDP Categories
The applicant will be selected through following stages of selection_
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
- Medical Examination
- Verification of Character & Antecedent
The applicant will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5910/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
After 8 years of regular service, the applicant will be paid under the Pay Band of from Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3200/-
How to Apply for HP Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to HP Police official website at admis.hp.nic.in/himpol/.
- Find out Notice Board and select Official Notification (Recruitment Notice for Constable 2016 tab to proceed.
- Download the Official Notification and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to homepage and select Application Form for Recruitment of Male/Female Constable Posts.
- Download the Application Form in prescribed format and take printout of it.
- Fill up the Application Form, attach required documents copies.
- Pay the Application Fee through Bank Draft/IPO.
- Send/Submit the Application Form with necessary documents/certificates and Bank Draft/IPO to Office of the District Superintendent of Police, HP.
Last Date for Submission/Receipt of Application Form: 15 March 2016
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit official website
For more information about HP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1500 vacancies of Male and Female Constable posts in Himachal Pradesh Police Department in 2016, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the applicants should visit the official website at admis.hp.nic.in/himpol/.