IAS MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE KASHMIRI SYLLABUS 2017.
UPSC IAS MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE KASHMIRI EXAM SYLLABUS. Get CIVIL SERVICES MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE KASHMIRI EXAM SYLLABUS details. Get UPSC Civil Services/IAS MAINS Syllabus, Paper structure & Applicable Topics covered in IAS MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE KASHMIRI EXAM Syllabus. Earlier we’ve provided IAS MAINS Indian Language Kannada Syllabus 2017 . IAS INDIAN LANGUAGE – KASHMIRI MAIN SYLLABUS 2017: In IAS mains exam there are 2 optional papers in UPSC civil services mains exam. In upsc mains examination paper 6&7 are optional subject papers. kashmiri is one of the optional in the IAS main exam. You can opt for the kashmiri language as an optional subject, if you have graduated in the literature of kashmiri language as the main subject. With well-planned strategies, you can easily score well in the kashmiri literature. Interest should be the prime criteria for choosing any optional. Each kashmiri paper consists of 250 marks. Duration for each kashmiri mains paper is 3 hours. Here is a detailed syllabus of IAS kashmiri mains exam.
IAS MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE KASHMIRI Paper-I SYLLABUS
(Answers must be written in Kashmiri)
- Genealogical relationship of the Kashmiri language: various theories.
- Areas of occurrence and dialects (geographical/social)
- Phonology and grammar: i. Vowel and consonant system;
ii. Nouns and pronouns with various case inflections;
iii. Verbs: various types and tenses.
- Syntactic structure: i. Simple, active and declarative statements;
- Kashmiri literature in the 14th century (Socio-cultural and intellectual background with special reference to Lal Dyad and Sheikhul Alam)
- Nineteenth century Kashmiri literature (development of various genres: vatsun; ghazal; and mathnavi).
- Kashmiri literature in the first half of the twentieth century (with special reference to Mahjoor and Azad; various literary influences).
- Modern Kashmiri literature (with special reference to the development of the short story, drama, novel and nazm).
IAS MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE – KASHMIRI Paper-II SYLLABUS
(Answers must be written in Kashmiri)
- Intensive study of Kashmiri poetry upto the nineteenth century:
i) Lal Dyad
ii) Sheikhul Aalam
iii) Habba Khatoon
- Kashmiri poetry: 19th Century
i) Mahmood Gami (Vatsans)
ii) Maqbool Shah (Gulrez)
iii) Rasool Mir (Ghazals)
iv) Abdul Ahad Nadim (N’at)
v) Krishanjoo Razdan (Shiv Lagun)
vi) Sufi Poets (Text in Sanglaab, published by the Deptt. of Kashmiri, University of Kashmir)
- Twentieth Century Kashmiri poetry (text in Azich Kashir Shairi, published by the Deptt. of Kashmiri, University of Kashmir)
- Literary criticism and research work: development and various trends.
- An analytical study of the short story in Kashmiri.
i) Afsana Majmu’a, published by the Deptt. of Kashmiri, University of Kashmir.
ii) Kashur Afsana Az, published by the Sahitya Akademi
iii) Hamasar Kashur Afsana, published by the Sahitya Akademi The following short story writers only: Akhtar Mohi-ud-Din, Kamil, Hari Krishan Kaul, Hraday Kaul Bharti, Bansi Nirdosh, Gulshan Majid.
- Novel in Kashmiri:
i) Mujrim by G.N. Gowhar
ii) Marun-Ivan Ilyichun, (Kashmiri version of Tolstoy’s The Death of Ivan Iiyich (Published by Kashmiri Deptt).
- Drama in Kashmiri
i) Natuk Kariv Band, by Hari Krishan Kaul
ii) Qk Angy Natuk, ed. Motilal Keemu. published by Sahitya Akademi.
iii) Razi Oedipus, tr. Naji Munawar, published by Sahitya Akademi.
- Kashmiri Folk Literature:
i) Kashur Luki Theatre by Mohammad Subhan Bhagat, published by Deptt. of Kashmiri, University of Kashmir.
ii) Kashiry Luki Beeth (all volumes) published by the J & K Cultural Academy.
Kashmiri Indo-Aryan languages and it is spoken primarily in the Kashmir Valley and Chenab regions of Jammu and Kashmir. Improve writing skills for IAS Kashmiri literature exam. Handwriting should be legible for IAS mains exam. A good command over the language is always helpful. Analytical and unconventional questions are appearing in previous papers so while preparing student should keep IAS Kashmiri main syllabus and previous papers for reference.
Also, Share the following articles to students who are preparing for UPSC Exam 2016 & 2017.