IAS MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE PAPER MARATHI SYLLABUS
UPSC IAS MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE PAPER MARATHI EXAM SYLLABUS. Get CIVIL SERVICES MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE PAPER MARATHI SYLLABUS details. Get UPSC IAS/Civil Services MAINS Syllabus, Paper structure & Applicable Topics covered in UPSC MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE PAPER MARATHI EXAM Syllabus. Earlier, we have shared IAS MAINS Indian Language Paper Manipuri Syllabus 2017.
IAS INDIAN LANGUAGE PAPER MARATHI MAIN SYLLABUS 2017: In IAS mains exam there are 2 optional papers in UPSC civil services mains exam. In upsc mains examination paper 6&7 are optional subject papers. Marathi is one of the optional in the IAS main exam. You can opt for the Marathi language as an optional subject, if you have graduated in the literature of Marathi language as the main subject. With well-planned strategies, you can easily score well in the Marathi literature. Interest should be the prime criteria for choosing any optional. Each Marathi paper consists of 250 marks. Duration for each Marathi mains paper is 3 hours. Here is a detailed syllabus of IAS Marathi mains exam.
IAS MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE PAPER MARATHI SYLLABUS Paper I
(Answers must be written in Marathi)
Language and Folk-Iore :
(a) Nature and Functions of Language (with reference to Marathi) Language as a signifying system : Langue and Parole; Basic functions; Poetic language; Standard Language and dialect; Language variations according to social parameters. Linguistic features of Marathi in thirteenth century and seventeenth century.
(b) Dialects of Marathi Ahirani; Varhadi; Dangi
(c) Marathi Grammar Parts of Speech; Case-system; Prayogvichar (Voice)
(d) Nature and kinds of Folk-lore (with special reference to Marathi) Lok-Geet, Lok Katha, Lok Natya
History of Literature and Literary Criticism:
(a) History of Marathi Literature
1. From beginning to 1818 AD, with special reference to the following : Employment News 31 May – 6 June 2014 www.employmentnews.gov.in 39 The Mahanubhava writers, the Varkari poets, the Pandit poets, the Shahirs, Bakhar literature.
2. From 1850 to 1990, with special reference to developments in the following major forms : Poetry, Fiction (Novel and Short Story), Drama; and major literary currents and movements, Romantic, Realist, Modernist, Dalit Gramin, Feminist.
(b) Literary Criticism
1. Nature and function of Literature;
2. Evaluation of Literature;
3. Nature, Objectives and Methods of Criticism;
4. Literature, Culture and Society.
IAS MAINS INDIAN LANGUAGE PAPER MARATHI SYLLABUS Paper 2
(Answers must be written in Marathi)
Textual study of prescribed literary works The paper will require first-hand reading of the texts prescribed and will be designed to test the candidate’s critical ability.
(2) Mahatma Jotiba Phule “Shetkaryacha Asud; ‘Sarvajanik Satyadharma’
(3) S.V. Ketkar ‘Brahmankanya;
(4) P.K. Atre ‘Sashtang Namaskar’
(5) Sharchchandra Muktibodh ‘Jana Hey Volatu Jethe’
(6) Uddhav Shelke ‘Shilan’
(7) Baburao Bagul ‘Jevha Mi Jaat Chorli Hoti’
(8) Gouri Deshpande ‘Ekek Paan Galavaya’
(9) P.I. Sonkamble ‘Athavaninche Pakshi’Section-B
(1) Namadevanchi Abhangawani’ Ed: Inamdar, Relekar, Mirajkar Modern Book Depot, Pune
(2) ‘Painjan’ Ed : M.N. Adwant Sahitya Prasar Kendra, Nagpur
(3) ‘Damayanti-Swayamvar’ By Raghunath Pandit
(4) ‘Balakvinchi Kavita’ By Balkavi
(5) ‘Vishakha’ By Kusumagraj
(6) ‘Mridgandh’ By Vinda Karandikar
(7) ‘Jahirnama’ By Narayan Surve
(8) ‘Sandhyakalchya Kavita’ By Grace
(9) ‘Ya Sattet Jeev Ramat Nahi’ By Namdev Dhasal.
Marathi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken predominantly by Marathi people of Maharashtra. Improve writing skills for IAS Marathi literature exam. Handwriting should be legible for IAS mains exam. A good command over the language is always helpful. Analytical and unconventional questions are appearing in previous papers so while preparing student should keep IAS Marathi main syllabus and previous papers for reference.