ILICAT (Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test) application form 2017 will be made available by the Indian Law Institute in online as well offline mode for admission to Law programmes. If you are interested to apply in online mode then you must apply from official web portal of the Indian Law Institute. Possible date of availability of ILICAT application form for the year 2017 is May, 2017.
- The Indian Law Institute will release application form in online as well as offline mode.
- Verifying eligibility is must for a candidate before applying for ILICAT.
- Candidates, who are applying in online mode, they need to register themselves first before apply.
- After completion of the registration process, candidates will get a login ID and password.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- as an application fee.
Method of Obtaining ILICAT (Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test) Application Form 2017
Candidates can obtain the application form of ILICAT 2017 in following ways:
- Online Mode: Candidates will get the application form link after completion of the registration procedure. Apart from this, the application form can be also downloaded along with the ILICAT prospectus.
- Offline Mode: In offline mode, candidates can obtain the application form by visiting the official address personally. While obtaining the application form in offline mode, you can pay the application fee in cash. Candidates can also request the prospectus via post. For the same, they need to send a request letter along with demand draft of Rs.1100/- to the address mentioned below:
Indian Law Institute,
Bhagwan Das Road,
New Delhi – 110 001
How to Apply in Online Mode?
- Go to the official web portal of Indian Law Institute.
- Now register yourself with providing few basic information including Email ID, Phone Number.
- Post completion of the registration session, candidates will get an application number and password.
- Now login with using the same application number and password and access the application form.
- Fill up your educational and qualification details and upload your signature, photograph, statement of purpose and fee payment details.
- Finally submit the form.
|Mode of Application||Fee (INR)||Late fee, if you are submitting the form in person|
|Downloaded application||Rs. 2500||+ Rs. 500|
|Online||Rs. 2500||+ Rs. 500|
|In person||Rs. 1500||+ Rs. 500|
|Through Post/Courier||Rs. 1100||Not Applicable|
The amount can be paid either with using credit card/debit card/net banking in online mode or through demand draft in person.