ILICAT Exam Pattern 2017: Explore this post in order gather overall details related to the exam pattern and syllabus of ILICAT 2017. The exam is managed and regulated by the Indian Law Institute for law admission. The test will consist of only objective type questions and candidates will get 2.30 hours in order to solve the question paper.
The question paper is divided into three parts and related details can be found below, please have a look:
|Exam Sections||Subjects Name||Number of Questions|
|Part-1||English & General Knowledge||40|
|Part-3||Subjective Questions on Legal aspects||4|
|Total Number of Questions||144 Questions|
Marking scheme for Part 1, 2 and 3 is mentioned below:
- For Part 1-> One mark will be given for every correct response. If you have marked any wrong answer then -1/4 marks gets deducted for each wrong attempt.
- For Part 2-> Marking scheme for Part 2 is as similar to Part 1.
- For Part 3-> 5 marks will be awarded to candidate for every correct answer. This part doesn’t include negative marking.
- Total marks of the question paper will be 160.
ILICAT Syllabus 2017
Please go through the complete ILICAT syllabus 2017 provided below:
Part 1 Syllabus
The first part of question paper will include questions from English and General Knowledge. List of key topics are:
- Reading Comprehension
- Inference-based questions
- General knowledge related topics
Part 2 Syllabus
The syllabus of part 2 includes following topics:
- Constitutional Law
- Commercial Law
- Public International Law
- Law of Torts
- Environmental Law
- Law of Limitation
Part 3 Syllabus
The part 3 includes 4 questions of 5 marks each. All questions will be subjective type and based on the legal writing.