University of Mumbai IDOL Admissions 2017: Applications will be invited by Mumbai University (MU) Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) for admission into various undergraduate/postgraduate courses for the academic year 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
Course in the Faculties of Arts
- F.Y. B.A (History, Sociology, Politics, Education, Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Marathi, Rural Development, Hindi, Urdu, English & Geography)
- S.Y. B.A
- S.Y. B.A
- M.A. Part 1 and 2
- M.A. (Education) Part I & II
- M.A. /M.Sc. (Mathematics) Part- 1 and 2
Course in the Faculties of Commerce and Management
Under Graduate courses
- F.Y. B.Com
- S.Y. B.Com
Post Graduate Programmes (M.Com Part 1 & 2)
- PGDFM Part (One Year)
- PGDORM Part (One Year)
Courses in Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science Programme
- B.Sc. Information Technology Programme
- M.Sc. Computer Science Programme
- M.Sc. Information Technology Programme
Courses in Faculty of Technology
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Mumbai IDOL Admissions 2017
|Serial No||Course/faculty name||Minimum Eligibility Criteria|
|1.||B.A (Political Science, History, Sociology, Psychology, Commerce, Economics, Education, Marathi, English, Hindi & Urdu)||12th or Higher secondary education Or Equivalent Exam, cleared for admission to F.Y.B.A.|
|2.||B.Com. (Accounts or Management Group)||H.Sc (12th level) Commerce or Equivalent Examination passed for admission to F.Y.B.Com.|
|3.||B.Sc (Information Technology)||Candidates seeking admission to the B.Sc. (Information Technology) should have done the higher secondary examination.
Candidates, who have completed the three year technical diploma examination, are also eligible for admission to the B.Sc. (IT) program.
|4.||B.Sc. (Computer Science)||For admission to the B.Sc. (computer science) candidates must have passed the higher secondary examination.
Candidates, who have completed the three year technical diploma examination, are also eligible for admission to the B.Sc. (CSE) program.
|5.||M.A. (Politics, History, Sociology, Philosophy, Economics, English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu & Sanskrit)||Candidates having Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with minimum qualifying marks are eligible to apply|
|6.||M.A. (Education)||Candidates must have done B.Ed./B.A. (Education) Degree from a recognized University with minimum qualifying marks|
|7.||M.Com. (Management or Account Group||Candidates must have done B.Com./BMS Degree from a recognized University with minimum qualifying marks|
|8.||M.A./M.Sc. (Mathematics)||Candidates should hold B.A./B.Sc. degree with minimum two papers in Maths of University of Mumbai or minimum three papers in Maths from other University|
|9.||M.Sc Information Technology/ Computer Science||A pass in any bachelor degree in the concerned discipline or an equivalent examination.|
|10.||MCA||A pass in any bachelor degree or an equivalent examination|
|11.||Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Operational Research Management||A candidate should hold a University degree in any faculty with minimum two years working experience in any Organization or must have recognized professional qualifications with minimum five year’s professional experience.
Candidates should be Indian citizen.
Application Form: How to apply
Applicants can fill their application form for various courses from by going through the official website of authority. Aspirants are suggested must ensure their eligibility and read the important instruction on information brochure before filling the application form. For more details the candidates have to visit official website i.e. www.idoluom.org OR www.mu.ac.in/portal/distance-open-learning/ and follow the procedure given on the website.
Fee payment details
- Online payment can be made through Debit/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking.
- Fee can also be paid via Bank Challan of Bank of Maharashtra only.
Instructions to fill online application form
- Candidates first need to register themselves online.
- On successful registration you will receive a User Name and Password on the mobile number (specified by you) by SMS or via Email
- Login for Online – Admission to a program
- The online application form will be customized. You will be provoked for filling the relevant information
- Filling online Application Form does not promise that your admission is confirmed.
- Candidates should note that confirmation of admission is matter to the approval by the IDOL authority.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Availability of application Form||July 2017|
|End date for submission of application Form||