IOCL Recruitment 2016 – 95 Apprentice Posts Apply Online :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of 95 Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant), Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Boiler), Technician Apprentice (Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation) vacancies under Bongaigaon Refinery. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 07-03-2016. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
IOCL Vacancy Details: Total No. of Posts: 95
Name of the Post:
1. Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 25 Posts
2. Trade Apprentice (Fitter): 10 Posts
3. Trade Apprentice (Boiler): 05 Posts
4. Technician Apprentice: 55 Posts
a. Chemical: 25 Posts
b. Mechanical: 15 Posts
c. Electrical: 10 posts
d. Instrumentation: 05 Posts
Age Limit as on 25-02-2016:
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years .
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
IOCL Recruitment 2016 Education Qualification:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 03 years regular full time Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utilities): 03 years regular full time Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering & Boiler Competency Certificate.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 3 years regular full time Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical): Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade. Candidates should have minimum one year of post qualification experience for Diploma Holders and two years experience for Matric with ITI (Fitter).
- Junior Materials Assistant-IV: 3 years regular full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in aggregate OR M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in aggregate minimum one year of post qualification experience.
Selection Process: Through Written test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, BRPL Complex Branch (Branch Code: 7171, IFSC Code : SBIN0007171). Candidates must write their full name and address on the back side of the Demand Draft. No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidate.
IOCL Recruitment How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application form along with the Demand Draft (As applicable) & self attested photocopies of all relevant documents (qualification/ experience/ age/ caste/ category etc.) in an envelope superscribed as “Advt. No. ____ and Name of the Post applied for _____” on the top of the envelope by ORDINARY POST to Chief Human Resource Manager, IOCL (Bongaigaon Refinery), Post Office– Dhaligaon, District– Chirang, Pin code– 783385, Assam.
Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 28.03.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement : https://www.iocl.com/download/Recruitment-Non-Executives-BGR.pdf