ITM University PhD Admission 2017: Applications will be invited by Institute of Technology and Management Gwalior from eligible candidates for admission to Phd courses for the academic year 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
ITM University offers PhD Program in the following departments:
- School of Engineering & Technology (Electronics and Communication Engineering; Computer Science Engineering; Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering)
- School of Business
- School of Agriculture
- School of Computer Applications
- School of Sciences (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences)
Eligibility criteria for ITM University PhD Admission 2017
Candidate seeking admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programme at ITMU should hold Master’s degree with minimum stipulated percentages as listed below or an equivalent grade of the University, a deemed University or any other University incorporated by any law at the time of application.
- Engineering: candidates must pass UG and/or PG level examination with first division.
- Science: Candidates should have minimum of 55% at PG level
- Management: Candidates must have minimum of 60% at PG level
- Computer Applications: Candidates must have minimum of 60% at PG level
- Humanities – Candidates must have minimum of 55 % at PG level
Application Form: How to Apply?
Application Form for ITMU PhD admission will be available online at the university website i.e. www.itmuniversity.ac.in as well as at Counseling Cell of ITM University at Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh)
For online Application:
Applicants can download ITMU PhD Application Form free from the university website of ITM University, Gwalior. Fill all important entries very carefully and submit the duly filled application form it with a demand draft of Rs.1000/- (in case of application) and Rs.11000/- (in case of Registration) drawn in favor of ‘ITM University’, payable at Gwalior on or before due date.
For offline application you need to visit Counseling Cell of ITM University at Gwalior. Get the application on the payment of applicable fee. Fill the form completely will accurate details. The Application Form duly completed in all respects should be cross checked for all the entries properly filled with appropriate course codes representing your preference for seeking admission (make sure that the codes have been enter in the right places provided against each field)
Important dates (Tentative)
|Applications will be available from||May 2017|
|End date of application for admission to phd course||July 2017|