Jaipur National University Combined Entrance Test (CET-2017): Jaipur National University, Jaipur, will be organizing CET 2017 (Combined Entrance Test) for admission to various UG / PG / Research degree programmes. Candidates seeking admission should submit their Application Forms after checking the eligibility criteria by the given date.
Admission will be offered in the following courses through Jaipur National University CET 2017
- Tech (EC/ CS/EE/ Chemical Engineering/ Biotech/Food Technology/ Civil/Electronics & Computer Engineering/ Mechanical) and B.Tech + MBA (five -year Dual Degree programme)
- Design Fashion Design
- BHMCT and BHMCT + MBA (five -year Dual Degree course)
- BA/ BBA-LLB (five -year integrated)
- Sc. (Nursing)
- Pharm and B.Pharm + MBA (five -year Dual Degree programme)
- Tech (EC / CS / EE)
- MBA/MBA (Hospital & Health Care Management)
- D (Management, Life Sciences- Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology, Education, Pharmacy, English, Journalism and Mass Communication, Computer Science / Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Law, Chemistry, Social Sciences (Sociology / Social Work)
- Phil in English / Life Sciences / Education / Social Sciences
Application Form: How to apply
For admission in Jaipur National University the application forms will be downloaded from the JNU website i.e. www.jnujaipur.ac.in. Send the duly filled in application form along with necessary documents at: Jaipur National University ( SADTM Campus), Near New RTO Office , Jaipur-Agra Bypass , Jagatpura , Jaipur – 302017 ( Rajasthan) along with a Bank Demand Draft of Rs.1100/- made in favour of “Jaipur National University” payable at Jaipur. Applications are also available at the cash counters of the JNU Jaipur also, on cash payment of Rs.1000/-
Exam Pattern for Jaipur National University CET test papers
- For admission to each of the above listed programmes (except PhD & MPhil programmes) there will be 100 objective type questions.
- Each question will have four alternatives and candidates have to choose one right answer.
- There is no negative marking in the entrance test.
- Questions for B.Tech (all disciplines) will be asked from the areas of General Knowledge/ General Awareness questions including General English, Questions on Physics, Questions on Chemistry, and Questions on Mathematics of 12th examination level.
- Questions for PGDM / MBA & MCA will be of graduation level / standard on General knowledge/ General Awareness / General Science, Basic Computer Knowledge, General English, Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics
- Exam pattern for B.Pharma will be same as B.Tech test. Though, they will have a choice between questions on Biology and questions on Mathematics. They can pick to attempt questions either on Biology or on Mathematics.
- Questions for BA/ BHMCT / BBA-LLB / B.Design Fashion Design/ B.Sc. Nursing will be of 12th level /standard on General knowledge, General Science / General Awareness / Biology, Basic Computer Knowledge, General English and Elementary Mathematics.
- Question paper for M.Ed. will be comprising subject of graduation / B.Ed. level on General knowledge, General Awareness / General Science, Basic Computer Knowledge, General English , and questions related to Aptitude for teaching and strategies to deal with Primary and Secondary level students.
- Test paper for B.Ed. will be include questions from graduation level/ standard on General knowledge, General Awareness / General Science , Basic Computer Knowledge, General English and questions related to Aptitude for teaching and strategies to deal with Primary and Secondary level students.
- Questions for M.Tech (CS/ EE/ EC) will be consist of graduation and of B.Tech level/standard on General knowledge/ General Awareness, General Science, Basic Computer Knowledge, General English, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics and a few specialization specific questions.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the common written Entrance Test for admission to their chosen course will be invited for Group Discussion / Personal Interview (Admission-Cum Counseling) by the University.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Applications will be available from||March 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||May 2017|
|Admit card will issue on||May 2017|
|Entrance test will conduct on||May 2017|