JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card will be released by the authority from the second week of May 2017. The JEE Advanced is an entrance exam organized at national level by IITs rotationally. Candidates who have qualified the JEE Main entrance exam under the released cut-off will be able to appear in this exam. Through this examination, students will get admission in different engineering, architecture and other courses offered by IITs. Here, students can check details about JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
Students who have completed all the steps of registration successfully, will be able to download the JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card via online mode through the website. The admit card will contain details like candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, signature, photograph, question paper language, category and exam centre details. It is necessary to produce admit card at the examination centre. Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the exam without valid admit card.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card Date
The authority shall release the JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card from the second week of May 2017. The JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2) will be organized in the last week of May 2017. The authority will provide the JEE Advanced 2017 result in the second week of June 2017. Candidates will participate in the JEE Advanced 2017 counselling according to their rank in the merit list. JOSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) shall organize the counselling procedure in the month of June 2017.
How to Download the JEE Advanced Admit Card
Candidates can download the JEE Advanced Admit Card by following these step:
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2017 (link will be provided here).
- Go through the candidate portal.
- Enter the required details like Registration Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-mail address.
- Enter the calculation and click on the “Login” button.
- Search for the link related to admit card and click it.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Students are advised to take extra printouts of the admit card and keep it safe till the admission process concluded.