JEE Main 2017 Online Application Apply Link and JEE Main Exam Date available at jeemain.nic.in:
Welcome to our website Mission Naukri Consultancy – It’s pleasure to inform you that Central Board of Secondary Education has released most awaited JEE Main 2017 Online Application and Notification. All aspirant who are eligible for this they can fill up their admission forms via registration process. www.jeemain.nic.in is web portal where all aspirant can get information about the same. There are several course such as B.E, B.Tech and some technical course required this examination in order to get admission.
So all student who want to get admission in Engineering they should fill registration forms. Candidate who are pursuing their 12th or Intermediate with Science stream they can fill up examination form,s As we know that aspirant who crack JEE Main examination they will able to get admission in Various IITs.
Recently, Higher Authority of JEE MAIN which is come under Human Resource Development has released notification regarding 4th Joint Examination. It will be organized by JEE. So in order to get admission in various IITs and NITs aspirant need to appear and clear this examination for year 2017-18.
As we know that after this examination JEE Advance will be held for the candidate who have cracked JEE Main examination. But this information will be released after JEE Main Result 2016 will released.
There are various states such as MP, Haryana, Gujarat, UK, Nagaland, Odisha etc students need to enrolled them in this courses. The JEE Main Registration 2017 will start from 01/12/2016 and ends on 02/01/2017. All student should registered before a last date. Candidates can visit the official website for registration process.
Below are some of the vital details about examination which will give you more idea about online process of it.
Organizer Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Exam Name: Joint Entrance Examination
JEE Main 2017 Eligibility Details:
JEE Main 2017 Exam Dates:
- Online Registration process will start from December 01, 2016
- Offline Registration Process will start from 9th & 10th April 2016
- For the General Candidate need to born after 01st oct, 1991
- For SC, ST, PWD Candidate should born after 01st Oct, 1987
- Candidate who have completed their 12th or HSC or Intermediate or Plus Two in Group A with Science subject are eligible to apply over here. Candidate who are pursuing can also apply for the same.
For Pen Paper Based Exam
- For General and OBC Rs 1000 For Male candidate, Rs 500 For Female Candidate it included JEE Main Paper I or Paper II.
- For SC SC and PWD Candidate it will be Rs 500 for Male and Rs 500 For Female Candidate.
- For Both Exam Paper 1 and Paper II: For Male Rs 1800 and For Female Rs 900 [General Candidate and OBC]
- For Both Exam Paper 1 and Paper II: For Male Rs 900 and For Female Rs 900 [SC ST and PWD Candeidate]
For Computer Based Examination
- For General and OBC Rs 500For Male candidate, Rs 250 For Female Candidate it included JEE Main Paper I or Paper II.
- For SC SC and PWD Candidate it will be Rs 250 for Male and Rs 250 For Female Candidate.
- For Both Exam Paper 1 and Paper II: For Male Rs 1300 and For Female Rs 600 [General Candidate and OBC]
- For Both Exam Paper 1 and Paper II: For Male Rs 650 and For Female Rs 650 [SC ST and PWD Candeidate]
- Official Notification Date: 08th November 2016
- JEE Main 2017 Online Application start date: 01st December 2016
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 02nd January 2017
- Due Date to Pay Fees: 03rd January 2017
- Offline Examination Date: 02nd April 2017
- Online Examination Date (tentative): 08th & 09th April 2017
How to apply online application for JEE Main 2017?
- Go to official site jeemain.nic.in
- Now just find out apply online link
- Open it and fill up necessary details
- Upload Photos and Signs
- Submit forms via payment of fees
- Just take a print of it
Official Website : jeemain.nic.in