JEXPO / VOCLET 2017 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, JEXPO & VOCLET Application form, JEXPO/VOCLET 2017 Important Dates
JEXPO / VOCLET 2017
JEXPO / VOCLET 2017 is a polytechnic entrance examination which is organized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WEBSCTE) for the admissions in various Diploma Engineering & Technology Courses in Government and private Colleges in West Bengal. We are providing the information for the students regards JEXPO / VOCLET 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility and other details mention below.
JEXPO / VOCLET 2017 Application form
Large number of candidates enrolled for the JEXPO and VOCLET 2017 Entrance examination for the session 2017-18 admissions. Candidates who want to study in Polytechnic Courses can apply for it. JEXPO / VOCLET 2017 Application form will be available from the month of February 2017. Last date of form submission is March 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply and fill up the WB JEXPO / VOCLET Application Form 2017 and submit it on the official website of WEBSCTE.
West Bengal JEXPO / VOCLET 2017 Application form online at webscte.org
- Name of the Exam Authority: – West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WEBSCTE)
- Name of the Examination: – JEXPO / VOCLET 2017
- Type of Exam:-Entrance Examination
- Mode of Application form: – Online
- Category: – Online Application Form
- Status: – Available Soon
- Official WEB URL: -webscte.org
JEXPO/VOCLET 2017 Eigibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed 10th Class with 35% marks
- The Minimum age limit is 16 years
For VOCLET 2017
- Candidates must pass 12th Class with science subjects from a recognized board or 10th Class Pass with 2 years ITI.
- Candidates must Pay the Application Fee Rs. 500/-
How to apply Jharkhand DtoDECE – Diploma to Degree Entrance Exam 2017
The Candidates can enrolled for the JEXPO / Voclet 2017 through the official website of WEBSCTE. Please follow the steps which are mention below:-
- Firstly open the official website of WEBSCTE @ webscte.org
- Then Click on the Examination Portal and open it
- Click on the Application form link
- Open the link
- Enter the Details which are required.
- Submit all the details
- Check it carefully
- Take a printout of Application form for further use.
JEXPO / VOCLET Admit card 2017
Candidates who are going to appeared in the JEXPO / VOCLET 2017 firstly download the Admit card from the official website. Board will be issued the Exam Hall ticket within 20 days before the examination. Candidates can download their JEXPO / VOCLET Admit card by use the Registration ID and Date of Birth. Candidates must to carry their Admit card with ID proof on the exam date.
JEXPO / VOCLET 2017 Result & Counseling
Candidates who are going to appeared in the JEXPO / VOCLET 2017 Exam which is conducted in the month of May 2017. Candidates will be checking their JEXPO / VOCLET Result / Score Card from the official website after declared. After the results candidates who are successfully cleared the entrance exam can apply for the couselling. In the counseling candidates get their colleges and seat allotment according to their Choice and Marks of Entrance Exam.
JEXPO & VOCLET 2017 Important dates
- Online Application form Available from:- February 2017
- Application form Submission last date:- March 2017
- Admit card available from:- April,2017
- Exam Date:- May,2017
- Merit List:-June,2017