KEE Application Form 2016 Notification, Exam Date 2016, Eligibility Criteria, Apply online at www.admissions.karunya.edu:
KEE online registration 2016: Karunya University has announced KEE Application Form 2016 to conduct Karunya Entrance Examination for candidate’s admission to B.Tech and B.E Programmes. The high command of the university will conduct entrance test on 23rd April 2016 in the time duration of 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM across India. The application will receipt up to the second week of April 2016. Online registration has been starting from 09th November 2016.
Update(23/01/2016): The online registration for KEE was started on 09/11/2015. Those who are searching for application form through online mode can purchase from the links as underneath. For further details please login to the main official website. It is the national level test and so many applicants are going to participate in this entrance test. 2 Months remaining to apply online please fill up form as soon as possible. fewer days left to for online submission of application form so those who are still remaining to make online registration are requested to do it immediately and clear due payments before the last date will run out.
KEE 2016 Application Form Download
All the engineering field eligible candidate are inviting to fill online application form through online mode before a due date. The candidate has to buy Pin Mailer through Debit Cards VISA, MasterCard, Maestro), Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro), Net Banking, Amex, Diner’s Club international. Nominees who are fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria should fill application form by supplying Pin Mailer at online mode at the official website.
Apply online with Pin Mailer
- A Pin Mailer will provide with the hard copy of KEE 2016 application, which will contain the Application number and Passcode.
- Candidates can apply online using the Application number and Passcode.
Note: If the Pin Mailer is used, then there is no need to send the filled‐in OMR sheet or any other document to the University.
Minimum Requirement of Education Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board in the first attempt.
- A score of 50% is mandatory in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Application Fee (Indian Citizen and NRI):
- Indian Nationals – Rs.750 + service tax as applicable
- NRI/Foreign Nationals – Rs.3000/$50 + service tax as applicable
How to apply for KEE 2016 with DD
- DD will have been favoring to the Registrar, Karunya University’, payable at Coimbatore
- Provide your DD details and start to fill online form
- Send your DD hard copy to the following address
The Admissions Officer,
Coimbatore – 641 114,
Tamil Nadu, India
- The application will have proceeded only after the DD will have received at above-mentioned site
- After payment of application fee please provides other require details
- Upload Recent Passport size photo in prescribed size i.e. 4.5 Cm * 3.5 Cm
- Upload scanned copies of Class 10th and 12th
KEE Exam Syllabus 2016
- Christian Values (for Christian candidates) OR Ethics for Non-Christian Candidates)
- General Aptitude
KEE Exam Schedule / Time Table 2016
|KEE 2016 Application form Selling has been starting from||November 9, 2015|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in KEE 2016 OMR Application Form||Second week of April 2016|
|Availability of KEE 2016 Hall tickets||Third week of April 2016|
|Exam date||April 23, 2016|
|Availability of Rank List||First week of May 2016|
|KEE 2016 Single Window Counselling||Second week of May 2016|