KAU Diploma Admission 2017: Applications will be invited by Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Thrissur from eligible candidates for admission two year Diploma in Agricultural Sciences and one year Diploma in Organic Agricultural Courses for the academic year 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
- Diploma in Agricultural Sciences (2 years) – 50 seats
- Diploma in Organic Agricultural (1 year)- 20 seats
Eligibility Criteria for KAU Diploma Admission 2017
Candidate must satisfy prescribed eligibility criteria as follows before applying admission to KAU Diploma courses.
- Candidates should have done 10+2 with science subjects or equivalent qualifications. For diploma in agriculture Sciences (VHSE (Agriculture) applicants only are eligible for VHSE reservation seats).
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on the last date of online application process.
Application Form: How to apply
Application Form and Prospectus for Admission to KAU Diploma Admission 2017 courses can be downloaded from the KAU official website www.admissions.kau.in. Fill mandatory fields very carefully and correctly. Submit the duly filled online application. Candidates are needed to take the print out of application form completed in all respects application along with self attested copies of certificates in age proof, educational qualifications for all applicants and experience, community, non-creamy layer certificates in the case of students claimed reservation quota. The applicant must also affix the counterfoil of Pay-in-Slip/original Demand Draft along with the print out of application. Submit this to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, Main Campus, KAU P.O., Thrissur, Kerala – 680 656 on or before the due date prescribed in the official notification.
The online application will be applicable only if the University gets hard copy of the application and other documents within the specific time.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of total marks scored in Biology, Physics and Chemistry in+2 or equivalent examination
- For VHSE reserved seats selection will be based on the marks obtained in the VHSE (Ag.) course
Important dates (Tentative)
|Official admission notification will be announced on||May, 2017|
|Closing date for the submission of online application form||June, 2017|
|Last date for the receiving of hard copy of application form||June, 2017|
|Date of release of Rank List||July, 2017|
|Admission date||July, 2017|
|Registration begins from||August, 2017|
|Classes will commence from||August, 2017|