KEAM Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded through the website. The KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical) is a state level test also stands as CEE Kerala. Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala is the main conducting body of KEAM exam. Through this exam, students will get admissions in various engineering, agriculture and other courses. Here we are providing details about KEAM 2017 Hall Ticket.
KEAM Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017
The admit card of KEAM examination will be released via online mode through the website. Candidates note down that the KEAM 2017 Admit Card will not be sent via post. Candidates have to take the printout of the KEAM hall ticket from the website. The CEE Kerala admit card will contain various details such as candidate’s name & roll number, venue of exam, exam date, timing and other exam related instructions.
KEAM 2017 Admit Card Date
After the application process, the authority shall release the KEAM Admit Card 2017 in the last week of March 2017. The KEAM examination will be conducted in the last week of April 2017. The exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based test). The KEAM Result 2017 will be provided to students in the last week of May 2017. After the result declaration, students can participate in the KEAM counselling 2017.
How to Download the KEAM Hall Ticket
Here we have mentioned some simple steps to download the KEAM Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of KEAM 2017 (link will be provided here).
- Search for the link related to “KEAM Hall Ticket 2017” and click on it.
- Students are required to enter the following details such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After filling the details, submit it.
- The KEAM hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Now, print the admit card.
- Candidates are suggest to take some extra printouts of the admit card and keep it safe for further use.