KIIT PHD Admission 2017: Applications will be invited by KIIT School of Management for admission to the Ph.D Programme for academic year 2017. Candidates seeking admission in Phd programme at KIIT School of Management (KSOM) must apply as per prescribed schedule.
Eligibility Criteria for KIIT PHD Admission 2017
Candidates needs to satisfy below eligibility criteria before apply Phd admission at KSOM.
- Candidates having ME /M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA or an equivalent qualification with minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) Or MA/ M.Sc./M.Com/LLM or an equivalent degree with at least of 55% marks or an equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates having BE/ B.Tech or an equivalent qualification with at least of 60% marks or an equivalent (CGPA) along with a valid GATE score are eligible to apply for Phd Admisison
- Candidates appearing in their final year degree and waiting for post-graduation results can also apply for the Ph.D course. Such candidates are needed to submit their application form along with, a certificate from the Principal or Head of the Institution to the effect that the applicant is expected to complete all necessary criteria for completion and grant of the degree with in June, 2017.
- Candidates with valid UGC-NET score are exempted from the entrance test i.e. KIITEE. Such applicants can directly apply to KSOM with their UGC-NET Score
- Candidates, who are working in some organization, will also have to provide a “NO Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the Employer in addition to all other educational documents.
Application Form: How to apply
Candidates can apply for KIIT PhD Admission online as well as offline. There will be two options for KIIT PHD Admission application as listed below:
Option 1: Applicants through KIITEE 2017
Option 2: The interested applicants with valid UGC-NET score can download the application from by clicking on http://ksom.ac.in//wp-content/uploads/2013/05/file-PHD-aapplication-form.pdf?2b2b40 this link. After downloading the form, they need to fill the application form and send the completely filled form along with the necessary documents to the admissions office of the school as follows:
Professor In-Charge, Admissions
KIIT School of Management, KIIT University
Odisha -751024, India
Admission to the doctoral (PhD) programme will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the career marks, written test and performance in personal interview.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Last date for receiving the application form||March 2017|
|Date of Group discussion and personal interview||April 2017|
|Classes will commence from||July 2017|