KLSAT Admit Card 2017: KIIT University will issue admit card of KLSAT 2017 in online mode. Candidates may suppose the month of availability of admit card as April, 2017. Exact date will be intimated to candidates after announcement of its notification officially. Candidates may download their admit card by entering the application/registration number and date of birth.
The authority will intimate the deadline of availability of admit card. Candidates who couldn’t obtain their admit card within the specified deadline they need to write to the University along with providing information and documents such as address of post office, date of sending application form, photograph, class 10th mark sheet/pass certificate and photocopy of submitted application form.
Instructions to Download the Admit Card
Below I’m sharing important steps by following which you can download your admit card:
- Go to the official website link of KLSAT admit card.
- Now enter your registration/application number and date of birth.
- Click the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Finally get printout of your admit card.
- KIIT University will issue admit card in online mode.
- Admit card will be downloaded from April, 2017.
- Admit card includes information such as your name, date, parent’s name, timing and venue of the exam.
- You must obtain your admit card before the notified deadline otherwise you won’t be permitted to appear in the test.
- Please bring your identity proof along with admit card.
- There will be no dispatch of admit card in offline mode.