KLSAT Application Form 2017: Application form for KLSAT 2017 will be made available from December, 2016 and candidates can apply through the official website link of the exam conducting authority. Candidates can also fill up the form after downloading it from the official website of exam conducting authority.
Explore this post to gather complete information related to KLSAT application form 2017 including how to apply, payment of fee etc. KIIT University will organize KLSAT in the month of April, 2017.
Instructions to Apply for KLSAT 2017
Here we have elaborated the procedure by using which you can apply for KLSAT 2017 easily, please have a look:
- Go to the official website of KIITEE law entrance test;
- Now choose option for either applying online or download the form;
- Candidates have option either they can fill up the form in online mode or after downloading the same.
- After filling the form take a printout of the same;
- Then paste your photograph and sign the application from at the required place;
- Finally submit your form by enclosing two passport size photographs and required documents;
Submission of Application Form
Candidates are required to have following list of documents at the time of submission of your form:
- Duly filled in KIITEE Law 2016 Application Form
- 10th Mark sheets
- 10th Passing Certificates
- 2 Passport sized photographs (in original)
Submit your form to the address mentioned below:
Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
Applicants of all categories are exempted from paying the fee. It means candidates won’t have to pay any amount of fee in against of submitting the form.