KLSAT Exam Pattern 2017: KLSAT exam is conducted for aspirants seeking admission to five-year integrated law programmes. This exam is held in the month of April every year. This post delivers here complete exam pattern of KLSAT 2017 which includes exam duration, test centres, number of questions, marking scheme etc.
Below I’m sharing with you related information of KLSAT exam pattern 2017, please go through this information and plan your study accordingly:
- KIITEE law entrance test will be conducted in online mode.
- Candidates will be given 3 hours of time for solving the question paper.
- The exam will be most probably conducted at 60 cities across 25 cities of the country.
- The question paper will include 120 questions consisting 480 marks.
- Candidates are required to mark the right option among the four given options. Please do not mark more than one answer for a particular question as it will be assumed as wrong attempt.
- Questions will be asked from subjects include- Verbal Ability, Mathematical Ability, General Knowledge and Analytical & Logical Ability.
Candidates will be awarded with four marks for every correct attempt. The authority will also follow negative marking policy i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
Distribution of Questions
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Mathematical Ability||30 Questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30 Questions|
|Verbal Ability||40 Questions|
|General Knowledge||20 Questions|