KVPY Admit Card 2017 will be available for download from the second week of October 2017. KVPY also referred as Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national level scholarship program organized by Indian Institute of Science. This program is organized to encourage students for pursuing courses in the basic science field. KVPY aptitude test will be organized in both online and offline mode. Through this article, candidates can check details about KVPY Hall Ticket.
KVPY Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have registered for KVPY exam, will be able to download the KVPY Admit Card 2017 via online mode through the website. The admit card of KVPY will be issued only to SA, SB and SX stream candidates. It is necessary to bring the KVPY hall ticket at the examination venue. Candidates will not be permitted to write the exam without producing a valid admit card. The admit card will bear details like candidates roll number & name, exam centre, exam date & timing, exam related instructions, etc.
KVPY 2017 Admit Card Date
The KVPY Admit Card 2017 will be released by the authority from the second week of October 2017. The KVPY exam 2017 will be organized in the first week of November 2017. After the examinations, aspirants can check the KVPY result 2017 in the first week of December 2017. After the declaration of results, the KVPY selection procedure will be started. Students will be selected for the interview round on the basis of marks scored in the examination.
How to Download the KVPY Admit Card
Here we are providing some simple steps to download the KVPY hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of KVPY (link will be provided here).
- Go through the “Useful Links” section.
- Click on the link related to “KVPY Admit Card Download” on the website.
- Candidates are required to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth carefully.
- After filling the details, click on the “Generate Admit Card” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now download the admit card and take some extra printouts for further use.