Mahatma Gandhi University (M.G.U) Kerala Admission 2017: Applications will be invited by Mahatma Gandhi University (M.G.U) for admission to various undergraduate and post graduate courses for the academic session 2017. The complete details regarding M.G. University admission through entrance examination and CAP are listed below:
Schools /Departments at M.G. University
- School of Bio-Science
- School of Behavioural Science
- School of Chemical Science
- School of Distance Education
- School of Computer Sciences
- School of Gandhian Thought and Development Studies
- School of Environmental Science
- School of Indian Legal Thought
- School of Printing & Publishing
- School of Pure and applied physics
- School of International Relation & Politics
- Centre For High Performance Computing
- School of Letters
- School of Physical Education & Sports Science
- School of Pedagogical Sciences
- School of Management & Business Studies
- School of Technology & Applied Sciences
- School of Social Science
- School of Tourism Studies
- National Institute of Plant Science Technology
- Department of Life-Long Learning & Extension
- Inter University Center For Studies in Science Of Music
- International and Inter University Centre for Nano science and Nanotechnology
- Inter University Centre for Disability Studies
Steps to fill online application
- For online registration, the candidates must visit the website i.e. www.mgu.ac.in
- Follow the given instructions and fill in the required details in the relevant fields.
- Create your password. The login password created by you should not be open to others who may mistreat it. It may result in hindering of the options and the University will not be liable for any such prospect
- Pay the necessary application fee by clicking on the “Pay Now” link. You can make the payment online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking facility.
- Fill in the Application Form with required personal details, academic eligibility and other options properly
- Verify with the applicable documents and recheck the details entered online.
- Take the print out of duly filled up application for future use. The applicant can check the print out and make modifications/ corrections if any, at the time of trial allotment.
About M.G University Kerala Admission 2017
Established in the year 1983, Mahatma Gandhi University is an Indian state-related public university located in the Kottayam district of Kerala. Mahatma Gandhi University (previously Gandhiji University), has been permitted by UGC and accredited (B+) by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. The M.G University has about 100 affiliated colleges spread across 5 districts in central Kerala.
At present, the university offers approximately 300 bachelors, Master’s and doctoral academic courses in various fields.
Mahatma Gandhi University Contact details
Priyadarsini Hills Post office, Kottayam – 686 560
Registrar contact number: 91-481-2731007
Enquiry Number: 91-481-2731020, 2733378, 2733300