M.G University MSW Admission 2017: Applications will be invited by Mahatma Gandhi University (M.G.U) for admission to MSW (Master of Social Work) courses offered in affiliated colleges for the academic session 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
Eligibility criteria for M.G University MSW Admission 2017
- Candidates must be passed bachelor’s degree from Mahatma Gandhi University or any other Universities recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with minimum aggregate of 50% for Part I, II & III combined.
- Candidates from SC/ST category needs only a pass in the qualifying examination
- OEC and SEBC candidates will be given a relaxation of 5% and 3% respectively in the prescribed minimum marks
- Applicants awaiting results of the qualifying examinations will also eligible to apply for admission provided they will produce the proof of qualification on or before the date of counseling by the University
Reservation for applicants with outstanding records in sports and games will be allowed as per rules. 3% of the seats under Merit quota are kept aside for physically challenged applicants.
Application Form: How to apply?
- Candidates can download the application form for M.G University MSW Admission 2017 from the official website of the Mahatma Gandhi University i.e. (www.mgu.ac.in) as per scheduled date.
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) will be submitted either at the cash counter of the University or by M.G. University pay in slip of A/C No. 67114059391 at State Bank of Travancore
- Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any situations.
- The candidates are needed to submit the filled in applications at below address:
- The office of the Deputy Registrar I (Academic), CAP CELL (2), M.G. University, Priyadarsini Hills, Kottayam-686560
- However, admission to management seats shall be made by the management concerned from the rank list prepared by the University.
- A self- addressed stamped envelope (Rs 5/-) will be enclosed along with the application
Admission of candidates to the programme is based on a common admission test which is important for all applicants
Admission will be done on the marks obtained in the entrance exam only
The duration of entrance test will be one hour. The paper will consisting of 50 objective types multiple choice questions each of which carries four alternatives. Each right answer will be carried one mark and there will be no negative marking in this entrance test.
Important dates (Tentative)
|The closing date for receiving of filled in application||July 2017|
|Date of entrance exam||August 2017|
|Admission will be held on||Updated Soon|