MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 2371 Vacancies at www.mppsc.nic.in and at www.mppscdemo.in:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has Released an advertisement about MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 for 2371 Posts on its official website at www.mppsc.nic.in and at www.mppscdemo.in. The Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 is calling up Online Application from Post Graduate applicants having passed NET/SLET/SET Exam for filling 2371 various posts through MPPSC Assistant Professor Examination 2016 (Online Exam) and Interview.
The applicants who are 21 years to 40 years old (living in MP) OR 21 years to 35 years (living out of MP), can apply online for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.mponline.gov.in from 05 March 2016 to 04 April 2016. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will NOT accept any application after the Closing Date. The applicants are allowed to edit the Submitted Application from 15 March 2016 to 06 April 2016. For editing the Online Application, the applicant must pay Rs.50/-.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 Apply for 2371 Vacant Posts at www.mppscdemo.in
Name of Organization:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Government of Madhya Pradesh
Name of Recruitment:
MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
- Backlog Vacancies: 768 posts
- Vacancies Against Retirement/Promotion: 916 posts
- Fresh Vacancies: 687 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2371 Posts
As on 01 January 2017, the Age of the applicant should be as follows_
21 years to 40 years for applicants residing in Madhya Pradesh State.
21 years to 35 years for applicants residing out of Madhya Pradesh State.
The Reserved Category applicants of Madhya Pradesh will be given Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per Government Rules.
The applicant must have passed Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% (50% for SC/ST) in respective subject/discipline from a recognized university.
The applicant should have passed NET or SLET or SET Exam in relevant subject from the education board/university/institute recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission).
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
SC, ST, OBC and PWD/PH applicants of Madhya Pradesh: Rs.600/-
All Other applicants of Madhya Pradesh and out of Madhya Pradesh: Rs.1200/-
All the applicants must pay Rs.40/- as Online Portal Charges, in addition to Application/Exam Fee.
The applicant will be selected as Assistant Professor on the basis of performance in Online Competitive Examination and Personal Interview.
The applicant will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6000/-.
How to Apply for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to MPPSC official website at www.mppsc.nic.in OR www.mppscdemo.in.
- Find out Advertisement tab and select it to reach Advertisement Page.
- Navigate to Assistant Professor Examination 2016 (Advt No. 01/EXAM/2016 Dated 19-02-2016).
- Download the Official Notification and read it thoroughly before applying online.
- Get back to Advertisement page and select Apply
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, communication and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application/Exam Fee as applicable.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) for reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Opening Date for Online Application: 05 March 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 04 April 2016
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit MPPSC official website
For more information about MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 Notification for 2371 vacancies of Assistant Professor in various subjects, Online Application Procedure, Age Limit, Academic Eligibility Criteria, Application/Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates etc., the applicants must visit the official website at www.mppsc.nic.in OR www.mppscdemo.in OR www.mponline.gov.in.