NATA Score Card (NATA Result 2017) will be announced on the fourth working day after the examination date. The NATA also referred as National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level examination regulated by the Council of Architecture. NATA exam is an opportunity for those candidates seeking for admission in architecture (B.Arch) courses. Candidates can apply for this exam for maximum five times from the period of latest score card generated. This test measures the drawing & observation skills, critical thinking ability, aesthetic sensitivity related to architecture field. Here students can check information about NATA 2017 Result .
NATA Score Card 2017
Candidates can get the NATA 2017 Result via online mode through the website. The result can be seen by entering the candidates ID and other details. Students can download the NATA score card through the website. The validity of best score will be for two years from the date of candidate’s first attempt. Students are advised to preserve the score card till the admission process concluded.
NATA 2017 Result Date
Students can appear for the NATA exam between the first week of April 2017 to Second week of August 2017. The NATA Result 2017 will be declared on the fourth working day after the examination conducted. On the basis of the NATA score card, candidates can apply for admission in the respective college. For admissions, candidates have to participate in the counselling procedure and other admission rounds organized by the respective university or college.
How to check the NATA Score Card 2017
Here we are providing some simple steps to check the NATA Score Card:
- Visit the official website of NATA (link will be provided here).
- Click on the link related to “NATA Result/ Score Card 2017” on the website.
- Students are needed to enter the following details such as Candidate ID and Security Code.
- After filling the details, click on the “Download” button.
- The NATA score card will appear on the screen.
- Now candidates can download and print the scorecard.
- Students don’t forget to take some extra printouts of the scorecard for future references.