Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Syllabus, JNVST Exam Pattern 2016-17 Download, Navodaya Vidyalaya Test Syllabus,
Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Syllabus 2016
JNVST/Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Syllabus or Pattern 2016, All the Students are informed that the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya/JNV Exam Syllabus or Exam Pattern here is available for Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Exam Syllabus or Pattern for to take admission in the 6th Class. JNV has conducted an entrance examination to the students who completed 5th class and get admission in to 6th class in JNV in India. Many students were applied for the exam. Now they are preparing for the exam and looking their JNV Exam 2016 Syllabus or Exam Pattern for the Better performance to get admission on Navodaya Vidyalaya in 6th Class. If you any more information about the JNVST Syllabus or Exam Pattern 2016 you may visit official web site.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Syllabus
Each Year Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test will be conducted by the Jawahar Navodaya Samiti. This year JNV Selection Test will be conducted 08th January 2016. A huge Number of Students appeared for this exam. The JNVST Schedule is also announced Students who have wish to appear to the JNV Selection Test for get admission in 6th Class, they can download the Subject wise new syllabus and exam pattern 2016 on same web page of official website.
www.nvshq.org Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Pattern 2016
- Name of the Organization: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs)
- Name of the Exam : Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test
- Starting Date of Application Form : Running
- Last date of Submit Application Form: 16th September 2016
- Exam Date: 08th January 2017 on Sunday
- Exam Timing: 11:30 to 01:30 AM
- Result: Update Soon
- Category : Syllabus or Exam pattern
- Status: Available
- Education Qualification: 5th Class
- Official web site: www.nvshq.org
JNVST 2016 Exam Pattern
- This Selection Test will be of two- hours’ time Duration
- And Three Part of Paper with only objective type Question ask.
- There are 100 Question in all of 100 marks.
- Each Question carries one marks
|Type of Test||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
JNVST 2016 Exam Syllabus
#1. Mental Ability Test : There is part is 50 Question with 50 Marks. Each question for one mark. And its part time duration is 60 minutes.
- Odd Man Out
- Figure Matching
- Pattern Completion
- Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)
- Mirror Imaging
- Punched Hold Pattern- Folding/ Unfolding
- Space Visualization
- Embedded Figure
#2. Arithmetic Test – Arithmetic Test Section are 25 question with 25 Marks. All the topics as given below for test you follow it
- Number and Numeric System
- Four fundamental Operations on whole number
- Fractional Number and Four fundamental Operation on them
- Factors and Multiple including their Properties
- LCM & HCP
- Conversion of Fractions to decimal and Vice-versa
- Application of Number in measure length, mass, capacity, time, money etc
- Distance, time and speed
- Approximation of Expressions
- Simplification of numerical Expression
- Percentage and its applications
#3. Language test – The main Purpose of this test is to assess reading comprehension of the candidates. The test consists of three passages. Each passage is followed by 5 questions. Candidates shall read each passage carefully and answer the question that follow. In addition, there will be 10 questions to test grammar and writing skills of Candidates.