NEHU PG Admission 2017: Applications will be invited by North-Eastern Hill University for admission to various PG courses namely M.A, M. Phil, M.Com, PhD, M.Sc, M.Ed, M.Lib.SC, PG Diploma etc for the academic session 2017. Candidates seeking admission to any of above said courses must apply as per prescribed schedule.
- M.A. (Master of Arts): Adult & Continuing Education, Anthropology, Economics, English, Education, Folkloristic, History, Geography, Hindi, Khasi, Journalism & Mass Communication, Linguistics, Political Science, Philosophy and Sociology
- M.Sc. (Master of Science): Anthropology, Biotechnology, Botany/Plant Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Geography, Statistics, & Zoology, Physics
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)
- M.LISc (Master of Library & Information Science)
- M.Ed. (Master of Education)
- PG Diploma in Music and Painting and Geo informatics
- M.Phil in History, Mathematics, Linguistics, Geography, Statistics, Hindi, Economics
- PhD in Adult & Continuing Education, Anthropology, Bio, Botany, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Chemistry Education, Economics, Folkloristic, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Khasi, Mathematics, Library & Information Science, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Sociology, Zoology, Statistics, Linguistics and Law
Eligibility Criteria for NEHU PG Admission 2017
Candidates must have done graduation/bachelor in the concerned subject or equivalent examination with minimum qualifying marks from recognized board/university.
Candidates seeking admission in M.Ed programme at NEHU must have secured minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in the courses such as B.Ed/B.A. B.Ed, B.Sc. B.Ed / B.El.Ed/D.El.Ed.
Application Form: How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can obtain the Prospectus along with prescribed application forms in person from the Receptionist, Administrative Building, Permanent Campus, Shillong-793022 or from the office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor, NEHU, Tura Campus, Tura-794002 on payment of Rs.220/- (Rs.110/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) through University Challan. Applications can also be downloaded from the University Website i.e. www.nehu.ac.in. For online application payment will be done through e-challan.
Candidate should submit the duly filled-in application form along with the copy of e-challan of the same amount to the relevant Head of Departments, NEHU, Permanent Campus, Mawkynroh – Umshing, Shillong-793022 or NEHU, Tura Campus, Chandmari, Tura -794002.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Last Date of submitting Application for admission to various PG Courses & Diploma Courses||July 2017|
|End date of Submitting M.Ed Application form will be||August 2017|
|End date of Submitting Phd/ MPhil Application form will be||September 2017|