National Institute of Fashion Technology will release NIFT application form 2017 in the month of October, 2016. Candidates, who wish to apply for NIFT 2017, they should ensure their eligibility first. Once they are confirmed with their eligibility then they proceed to apply.
NIFT is conducted for aspirants seeking admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered in the field of Design & Technology. This post is detailing here all possible information of NIFT application form.
|1.||Beginning of online registration process||October, 2016|
|2.||Deadline for Online Registration||January, 2017|
|3.||Deadline for online registration with late fee of Rs.5000/-||January, 2017|
How to Apply?
- Read all related guidelines carefully before you proceed to apply for NIFT 2017.
- Now go to the official admission portal of NIFT and click the dedicate link of application form.
- Provide all necessary details in the form including applicant’s name, academic qualification and date of birth.
- Do the payment of necessary application fee with using online payment gateway or bank draft issued in favour of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi.
- Below I’m sharing with you the way of making payment through various modes.
- For General/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Category Students: Rs.1500/- through demand draft or payment gateway.
- For PHP/SC/ ST Category: Rs.750/- through demand draft or payment gateway.
Instructions for Making Payment Using Demand Draft
- Your demand draft should be in favour of “NIFT HO”.
- Amount payable through demand draft is Rs 1500/- for GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates and Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PHP candidates.
- Candidates those are making payment through demand draft they need to send the printout of duly filled application along with DD to the address furnished below:
Project Manager – CMS
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- Your application must reach at the destination before the prescribed deadline.
- Incomplete or application reached after the mentioned deadline is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to keep printout of their filled application form and demand draft preserve for future reference.