NIFT Counselling 2017: Candidates who appeared in National Institute of Fashion Technology exam and acquired minimum qualifying marks they should make appropriate preparation for appearing in the counselling session. By exploring this post, candidates can find out all possible information related to NIFT counselling process 2017.
This post will give you details related to counselling including dates and procedure, mode etc. Collect related information from this post and utilize the same during counselling procedure. Document verification is one of the parts of counselling where eligibility of counselling will be verified by the exam conducting authority. Candidates need to furnish all required documents. If they fail to do so then their eligibility will be cancelled by the authority.
NIFT Counselling Form 2017
All qualified candidates are required to fill up and submit counselling in the notified format before the given deadline. Candidates who failed to submit their counselling form they won’t be eligible for appearing in the counselling process.
List of Documents Need to Be Produced
Candidates need to submit following listed documents along with its photocopies during counselling procedure. All documents excluding the medical certificate will be returned to candidates after completion of the verification procedure.
- Qualifying exam certificates (i.e. class 12th or degree certificate and mark sheet). Appearing candidates are required to bring mark sheet of all the past semesters or years. Including photocopies, candidates also need to bring scanned copies of original certificates either in Pen drive or CD. This will be required for uploading on NIFT server in the middle of counselling process.
- Candidates who appeared in final year of qualifying exam but result status is awaited, they need to submit related admit card/date sheet.
- Requisite fee in the form of bank draft that should be in favour of “NIFT HO”. Please mention your name, counselling date, mobile or phone number, programme name, roll number and category rank at the back side of the demand draft.
- Date of birth proof. You can submit secondary school certificate or mark sheet.
- Category certificate for Non creamy layer OBC/SC/ST/Physically handicapped category candidates.
- Parent’s income tax return of 2015-16 or you may submit salary certificate of March, 2016.
- Medical fitness certificate obtained from a registered medical practitioner in the notified format.
- It will be also required to bring affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/-.
- An undertaking of refund of fee and anti-ragging.
Please Keep in Mind: Candidates must produce above mentioned documents in original and its photocopies. If you could not submit any of the aforesaid documents then it will lead to cancellation of your application.
Conditions of Cancellation of Admission
- Qualifying NIFT 2017 doesn’t mean that you are eligible for admission.
- NIFT has authority of rejecting candidature of any candidate if they are not satisfied with his/her eligibility.
- If any information of candidate is found false then also it will be lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
- In case a candidate hasn’t reported at the allotted NIFT campus within 7 days from commencement of the session then admission of that particular candidate stands cancelled.
- It will be the utmost responsibility of candidates to verify their eligibility in every possible mean.