NIMCET Exam Pattern 2017: Checking exam pattern for NIMCET 2017 is highly necessary in terms of scoring considerable marks in the exam. Therefore, in this post we have written all possible information related to NIMCET exam pattern 2017. Here we are highlighting all information associated with NIMCET paper pattern including number of questions, marking scheme, exam duration etc.
There will be 120 questions asked in the exam and all will be multiple choice questions from Computer Awareness, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, General English and Mathematics. The question paper has set in English language only.
- Candidates will find question paper in English language only.
- Total number of questions will be 120.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be given for every incorrect answer.
- The exam will be conducted at 21 cities all across the country.
- All questions will be there in the question paper in English language only.
Distribution of Questions
|Subjects||No. Of Questiona||Marks|
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||40||160|
Information mentioned above will help you while building a strong preparation strategy for your exam preparation. Along with knowing exam pattern it is also important to know the syllabus of entrance test.