Nitte University Admissions Open 2016 for Medical (MBBS/BDS) at nitte.edu.in
Nitte University, Mangalore invites applications for admission to 4 ½ years + 1 year internship Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and 4 years + 1 year internship Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programs offered at the constituent colleges, namely K.S. Hegde Medical Academy and A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences for the academic year 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Nitte University:
Candidates who fulfill the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the entrance test, namely:
- A candidate who has passed the second year pre – university or 12th standard or equivalent examination not earlier to 2013 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together. However, in case of SC/ST candidates it is 40%
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the minimum percentage of marks are also eligible to apply.
- Must be 17 or more years of age as on 31-12-2016.
- Must be a citizen of India.
How to Apply for Nitte University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The candidates are required to pay the registration fee of Rs.1750/-(non-refundable) through online payment mode.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their www.nitte.edu.in.
Selection Procedure for Nitte University:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Nitte University UG Entrance Test (NUUGET-2016) conducted by the university.
NUUGET 2016 Exam Dates
- Last date for receipt of application: Friday, April 22, 2016.
- Date for downloading the test admission tickets: Monday, May 02, 2016.
- Date of NUUGET: Monday, May 09, 2016.
- Date of announcement of merit list: Saturday, June 11, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, please visit Nitte University’s official website.
Nitte University’s MBBS/BDS (Medical) Admissions 2016.