NMU Admission 2017: North Maharashtra University Jalgaon will be inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and PG diploma courses under different disciplines for academic year 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
NMU Academic Programs
- School of Chemical Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Science
- School of Environmental Sciences
Departments at NMU
- University Department of Chemical Technology (UDCT)
- Pratap Philosophy Center, Amalner
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Library & Information Science
- Department of Comparative Languages & Literature
- Department of Organic Chemistry
- Department of Law
- Department of Education
- Department of Performing Arts
The aspirants who want to get enrolled in various academic programs offered by NMU under its Affiliated Colleges/University Department are advised to note the following instructions and apply accordingly.
- Candidates will have to fill up online application form as available on the university website i.e. www.nmu.ac.in
- First read the Information Brochure very carefully before proceeding for the online submission.
- The candidate must draw a Demand Draft on any Nationalized Bank of certain amount as applicable fee in favour of the Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon before starting filling up Application Form. It is necessary to have Demand Draft before starting for online application form submission
- Take the print of duly filled application form and submit the same along with DD and necessary documents to the nearest ARC center before due date. If hard copy of application form along with Demand Draft and other important documents will not received on or before the due date, your registration will be summarily cancelled.
Selection of candidates in different academic programs will be done on the basis of merit through particular entrance exams conducted by university. Previous educational records will also be considered for offering admission to different educational departments.
Established in August 15, 1990, North Maharashtra University (NMU) is a highly reputed university located at Jalgaon in Maharashtra, India. The university campus covers an area of 404 acres (1.63 km2) on the banks of Girna River. NMU certified with prestigious 4- Star Status by NAAC in the year 2001. It was established with a mission to impart relevant quality higher education among the students, to prepare them to be aware, researchers, professionals, technologists, and citizens, bearing the torch for spreading knowledge in masses for appropriate socio-economic progress of the society.
NMU Contact details
North Maharashtra University,
P.O. Box No. 80,
Jalgaon – (Maharashtra State)
Telephone Number: – +91-0257- 2257250