NMU MSc Admission 2017: North Maharashtra University (NMU), Jalgaon will be inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the M.SC programme in various disciplines in Affiliated Colleges through Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) of academic session 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for NMU MSc Admission 2017
Basic Criteria: Candidates will be considered eligible for admission to the post graduate programmes offered by the affiliated colleges if they have obtained minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA at graduation level (45% marks or equivalent CGPA for candidates belonging to reserved categories i.e. ST/ SC/DT/ OBC/ NT/SBC category applicants from Maharashtra State only)
In case of candidates from other University, preference will be given to candidates having related principal subject at B.Sc over general.
Specific eligibility criteria
The specific eligibility criteria in addition to above general criteria for the admission to different PG programmes are as follows:
- Sc (Biotehnology): Aspirants should have done B.Sc in Biotechnology stream; if seats remain vacant, those leftover seats will be equally distributed among applicants with B.Sc (Bio-chemistry / Microbiology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Zoology) (with Biology group as supplementary subject)
- Sc (Mathematics): Aspirants should have done B.Sc in Mathematics or B.Sc in any other subject with Mathematics at S.Y. B.Sc level with at least 50% marks /CGPA in Mathematics. Priority will be given to B.Sc (Mathematics) candidates.
- Sc (Information Technology): Aspirants should have done B.Sc in Information Technology branch; if seats remain vacant then candidates with B.Sc (Computer Science) or BCA will be considered for admission
Application Form: How to apply?
- Before filling the application form candidates are advised to information booklet instructions very carefully.
- Candidates must ensure the following before proceeding for filling up the admission application form
- Candidates should have drawn demand draft worth Rs.300/- in favour of “The Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. The DD may be drawn on Nationalized or Scheduled Banks
- Candidates have together the necessary documents i.e. H.S.C., First Year, Second Year, Third Year Mark Sheet etc.
- Fill up the online application form carefully as per prescribed format
- After submitting the online application form, a user id will be generated automatically. Keep this user Id safe with you for future reference.
- Take the print out of duly filled application form and affix the attested photo copies of important documents along with the DD. You need to attach your recent passport size photo on the application form and submitted the completed application in all respects to the concerned University Schools or submit it via post super scribing “M.sc admission form- Name of the subject” to the director of relevant University school
Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP)
A Centralized Admission Procedure will be accepted for admission to F.Y M.Sc Courses affiliated colleges/schools of the University in following subjects only:
M.Sc Course in Information Technology, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Biotechnology, Geography (M.A/M.Sc), Biochemistry & Electronics
Mode of admission
The admission to the various M.Sc courses will be done through the Spot Admission Process (SAP) to be conceded out by the Admission Centre (ADMC) for that subject
Important dates (Tentative)
|Availability of Online Application Form begins from||June 2017|
|End date for filling Online Application Form||June 2017|
|Last date for the receiving of printed application form||July 2017|
|Release of provisional merit list||July 2017|
|Date of First Round of Spot Admission||July 2017|
|Date for Second Round of Spot Admission||July 2017|
|Release of Final Merit List for Industry Sponsored Seat||July 2017|
|Admission date under Industry Sponsored Seats||July 2017|