OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2015
Odisha Sub-ordinate service selection commission has all set to conduct written examination. It will conduct for the selection of Junior Clerk & junior assistant posts. Candidate can download OSSSC junior clerk syllabus 2015 or OSSSC junior assistant syllabus 2015. The link is made available on main web portal at osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC junior clerk syllabus
Online registration will commence from 26th September 2015 and the official links will deactivate on 14th November 2015. The recruitment notification is being transferred in terms of OSSSC junior clerk recruitment 2015. Commission is hiring total 875 posts for that you have to registered candidature before a due date. An omission in application summarily rejected at the time of application assessment.
A candidate who is looking for recent careers in govt organization has to apply through online mode. Well, we know you are searching for OSSSC exam syllabus 2015 for posts of junior clerk and junior assistant written examination. The instruction simply explained with exam rules and regulation in the following passage.
OSSSC stenographer syllabus was released. Get the direct links to download exam curriculum, previous year solved paper, model paper, study material, reference books name, online bookseller details, exam date and etc. Thousands of candidates may apply for the recruitment. As it is government organization job, it will target very fast on a various website through the internet. Authority is expecting a good response for this notification.
How to Download OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2015 Stenographer Exam Call Letter:
- Log on to official website at www.osssc.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment tab and select it.
- Navigate to Advertisements or Notifications section to go to relevant page.
- Search OSSSC Junior Clerk/Stenographer Exam Admit Card 2015 Call Letter for examination to be conducted in upcoming time.
- Click on the Admit Card/Call Letter link to proceed to downloading portal.
- Enter your Application ID (Registration Number) and Date of Birth (DOB) or Password as asked.
- Submit the correct details to generate your OSSSC Admit Card 2015.
- Your OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2015 Stenographer Exam Call Letter will be shown on your computer screen.
- Save/Download the Admit Card.
- Get printout of your Admit Card for Examination purpose.