Admissions Open for Distance UG/PG Programs 2016 at Pondicherry University – pondiuni.edu.in
Pondicherry University (PU), Puducherry invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Hindi and Sanskrit, Master of Commerce (M.Com) and Master of Arts (M.A) in English, Sociology and Hindi offered at Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Pondicherry University:
- For UG Programs: The student should have passed in any of the stream of 10+2 or 11+1 or 10 + 3 years diploma.
- For M.Com Program: Student should posses B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ BISM / BA (Economics)/ MBA/ Commerce or Accountancy as a subject in UG degree/ any degree with CA(Inter) or ICWA (Inter)/CA/ICWA from a recognized institution, in any of the following stream:10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2.
- For M.A Programs: Candidates should have any degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 streams.
How to Apply for Pondicherry University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form from here.
- The application form and information brochure can be had free of cost from The DDE office, Pondicherry University, Puducherry–605 014, in person.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their www.pondiuni.edu.in.
Selection Procedure for Pondicherry University:
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their www.pondiuni.edu.in.
Last date for online registration: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
For more information on college and courses, please check Pondicherry University’s official website.
Admissions in Pondicherry University 2016