PSSSB Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification published for 2200 Clerk, DEO & Steno Typist vacancies to apply Punjab SSSB Online Application at www.punjabsssb.gov.in official site.
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board is now back with another Job Advertisement No. 04 of 2016 to recruit best candidates for the vacant posts. As per this notice, the latest PSSSB Recruitment 2017 announced to fill up massive 2200 vacancies of Clerk, Clerk cum Date Entry Operator, Jr Scale Stenographer and Steno-Typist posts with suitable candidates. We insist personally to those career-oriented candidates who are interested in state govt jobs should not miss this unusual opportunity. Eligible contestants can fill and submit PSSSB Clerk Recruitment Online Application by logging to the official website only. All the passionate contestants must remember 27th Sept 2016 is the last date to apply online for SSSB Punjab Steno Typist vacancies through the concerned site. The PSSSB Jobs 2017 Official Notification download link available below. The curious applicants are guided to read the remaining article for SSSB Punjab recruitment process and its eligibility criteria.
About Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab: It was formed in the year of 1981 on 07th April. This board was incorporated under the Article 320 of the Indian Constitution. It is a state government body established for engaging highly skilled & capable contestants to civil services and civil posts within the state. The head office of this board is located at Forest Complex, Sector – 68, SAS Nagar, Mohali. Their recruitment processes are totally made under a supervision of the State Government. If any alterations are required in the examination rules, then State Government consult with this board officials. Annually, it creates vast numbers of job opportunities by publishing through the official site and local newspapers. For maintaining selection standard, it conducts various completive exams, skill tests, medical tests and interviews to appoint intrigued applicants. The board also provides previous year papers, exam syllabus/patterns, admit cards/ hall tickets and answer key/paper solutions to contestants for the examinations.
Currently, the Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released latest employment notification of 2200 posts and invites eligible candidates to apply their application form at punjabsssb.gov.in official website. There are total 1759 Clerk posts, 06 DEO posts, 421 Steno Typist posts and 14 Junior Scale Stenographer posts available as per this Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2016 Notification. The board has revealed the notification on 01st of September at their primary website. Candidates have to register their details through online mode from 07.09.16 to 27.09.16 during provided time at the concerned site. The application form will not considered after the due date, so every contestant advised to submit as early as possible for avoiding such situation. Those candidates applying for PSSSB Clerk Vacancies must have qualifications like 10th pass or Graduation Degree in a relevant discipline. Aspirants are also required to have 120 hours course certificate with experience on the Personal computer on IT. All the applied contestants’ age should not be less than 18 years as on cutoff date.
In this article, candidates will get the PSSSC Recruitment Apply Online link to register their application form. We strictly advise everyone to check the official notification once before applying for their desired vacancy. For the selection process, the board members will conduct written test and interview of the applicants. The brief details like qualifications, age limit, pay band, selection system, initial dates, etc. are given in the following passages.
PSSSB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Latest Updates:-
Department Name: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board
Job Category: State Government
Job Placement: Anywhere in PJ State
Total No. of Posts: 2200 seats
- Clerk – 1759 seats
- Steno-Typist – 421 seats
- Junior Scale Steno – 14 seats
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator – 06 seats
Apply Mode: On-line only
Salary per Month:
- The board will offer Pay Scale of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- pulse Grade Pay Rs. 3,200/- to the selected applicants.
- Rs. 600/- for General Category Candidates
- Rs. 300/- for OBC Category Aspirants
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/BC Category Contestants
- Rs. 100/- for Ex-Servicemen/PWD Category Candidates
Note: Contenders have to pay their fees by online payment or bank challan
Punjab SSSB Clerk/Typist Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:-
Applicants should have following qualifications from any recognized University or Institution as per UGC guidelines.
- Passed Matriculation exam in Punjabi
- Graduation Degree
- IT Course Certificate
- “O” Level Certificate of DOEACC
Note: If applicants are willing to see more brief details post wise, then refer official notification by clicking on a direct link given below.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.16):
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation benefit as per the orders of State Government.
- The selection committee will appoint applicants based on their performance in written examination and interview.
Written Exam Syllabus/ Pattern:
- The written test will be objective type in nature.
- The question paper consists of subjects like Language Proficiency (25 marks), General Knowledge (25 marks), Mental Ability (25 marks) and Mathematical Skills (25 marks).
- The total marks for this written exam are 100.
- No negative marks
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:
- The admit card can be download from the official website by using Registration Number and DOB. The board will upload admit card before 10 days of the examination at their primary portal.
- The result/ merit list will be released at the official website only.
Steps to Apply Online PSSSB Clerk Recruitment Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website of Punjab SSSB.
- In a homepage, click on a link titled as “PSSSB Jobs Advt No. 04/2016”.
- First, save the notification pdf file and then read all the important points written in it.
- Click on “New Registration” link, if eligible for the desired vacancy.
- Insert the asked details in a prescribed format of Application Form carefully.
- Upload scanned copy of photo and signature along with other documents in jpg format.
- Pay registration fees using bank challan or online sources.
- Press “Submit” button after verifying entered details.
- Print a hard copy of application form for the further reference.
- Notification Release Date: 01st September 2016
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 07th September 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 27th September 2016
- Admit Card Release Date:01 week before exam date
- Written Examination Date: 11th December 2016
Official Website: www.punjabsssb.gov.in
PSSSB Recruitment 2016 Notification along with Online Application download link has been revealed for the total 1069 vacancies of Agriculture Invigilator, Surveyor, Junior Technician, Laboratory Assistant and many other approved posts to apply at authorized web portal.
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has now recently published a latest Job Advertisement no: 06/2015 on 29th Dec 2015 via their official site to recruit most suitable individuals. This employment notice was issued as PSSSB Recruitment 2016 for filling massive numbers of vacancies in different field. It is an encouraging Rojgar Samachar for those all capable personnel who curiously finding fresh updates related Matriculation based Govt. Careers in Punjab State. There are fresh 1069 PSSSB Jobs Opening has been disclosed by board authority to crack for the 10th pass jobless and eligible unemployed people. All the passionate candidates who met the eligibility after going through overall job profile of Punjab Junior Technician vacancies must use this advantage by submitting registration form before expiry date.
As per delivered notice 06/2015, On-line Application will be invited 11/01/16 onward by board from young dynamic candidates for the recruitment of Agriculture Invigilator, Surveyor, Junior Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Forester, Welfare Employ, Horticulture Invigilator, Jr. Auditor, Book Binder and many more posts. Suitable and appropriate individuals should notify that online applying link of Punjab Agriculture Invigilator Recruitment 2016 will be activated at concern web portal on all days from above said date. Once, the submission starts contestants can submit their application forms on or before 10/02/16. Only those aspirants who have cleared the 10th/Matric examination from a recognized school can utilized the chance to apply for this PSSSB Surveyor Job vacancies. Here we inform each interested candidates that if their registered forms was not filled properly in any respect then sorry to say it will be totally cancelled.
Punjab Government Jobs are strictly suggested to understand while applying that they fulfills eligibility conditions and other norms as announced in PSSSB Latest Notification. Completely grab information will help each and every applicant in order to avoid any type of bad situation at later stage of selection. Candidates are also requested to have perfect personnel email ID for communication purposes during recruitment procedures and must be active till its requirement. We had provided entire instructions related vacancies, educational qualification, upper age criteria, salary, grade pay, registration fees, selection method, important dates and step for “How to Apply Application for Lab Assistant/other posts”. All the readers who have applied for examination can visit our website at regular interval for fresh updates.
Total Vacancies: 1069
- Agriculture Invigilator – 526 seats
- Surveyor – 347 seats
- Junior Technician – 80 seats
- Laboratory Assistant – 28 seats
- Welfare Employ – 17 seats
- Forester – 16 seats
- Book Binder – 04 seats
- Sericulture Operator – 02 seats
- Sericulture Promotion Officer – 02 seats
- Manager Sericulture – 02 seats
- Horticulture Invigilator – 08 seats
- Clerk-cum-Guide – 02 seats
- Junior Auditor – 04 seats
- Senior Sericulture Promotion Officer – 01 seat
- Auto Electrician – 01 seat
06/2015 Punjab SSSB 1069 Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates must have at least passed 10th/Marticlation exam or Diploma in Agriculture or its equivalent from a Govt. approved school board/institution.
- Candidates should be Graduate in Economics and Mathematics from any recognized University.
- Contestants also need to have a certificate of trade. For Auto Electrician Post minimum 02 years working experience certificate will be required from reputed company.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.15):
- Interested contenders age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years.
- Upper age relaxation benefit will be applicable to only reservation castes in accordance with State Government rules and regulations.
Application/Examination Fee (Non Refundable & Non Adjustable):
Note: Aspirants can deposit their fees with the help of Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Payment Gateway etc.
- Unreserved Quota: Rs. 600/- (six hundred only)
- SC, ST & BC Categories : Rs. 150/- (one hundred & fifty only)
- Handicapped Category: Rs. 300/- (three hundred only)
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 100/- (one hundred only)
Pay Scale (per month):
- The appointed contenders will be paid an attractive Pay Band of Rs. 5,100/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay around Rs. 2,400/- from the commission.
- In case any aspirants wants to know the detailed scale of pay structure for particular vacancy then go through official advertisment.
The most eligible and talented contestants will be recruited for latest punjabsssb.gov.in jobs on the based of marks created in following process:-
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Interview session
- Verification of Certificates
How to fill PSSSB Online Application Form 2016?
- Login to Subordinate Service Selection Board’s main web server.
- In the main page first go to the Notification option.
- Download and read all the relevant points contained in pdf file of advertisement.
- After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible for your desired post, then fill up the prescribed format of Application Form.
- If mentioned than upload necessary scanned copies of documents or certificate.
- At last verify inserted fields and then only click on “Submit” option.
- Take printout of registered forms along with unique registration number for next selection usages.
Important Dates of Readers:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: 11th January, 2016
- Last/Ending Date for Online Registration of Application: 10th February, 2016
- Due Date for Depositing Application Fees: 15th February, 2016
- Exam Admit Card Download Date: Notified Shortly
- Date of Written Test: Notified Shortly