PSEB Punjab Teachers Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 3522 Vacancies of ETT Teacher Posts at educationrecruitmentboard.com PSEB ETT Teachers Recruitment 2015: The Education Recruitment Board, Department of School Education Punjab has declared an advertisement about Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2015for 3522 posts on its official website at educationrecruitmentboard.com. The Education Recruitment Department is inviting Online Application from young, qualified PSTET 1 passed candidates for filling up 3522 vacant posts of ETT Teachers in government schools of Punjab State.
Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 3522 Vacancies of ETT Teachers Posts at educationrecruitmentboard.com. The interested and eligible (ETT and PSTET 1 passed) candidates can apply online for PSEB ETT Teacher Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at educationrecruitmentboard.com. The Department of School Education Punjab will accept Online Application for ETT Teachers Recruitment up to 02 December 2015. The candidates have to apply within the given time limit as the authority will not accept any application after the closing date (i.e. 02.12.2015).
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 3522 Vacancies at educationrecruitmentboard.com
Name of Organization/Department:
Education Recruitment Board, Department of School Education Punjab
Name of Recruitment:
Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2015
Name of Post:
Elementary Teacher Training (ETT)
ETT Teachers: 3522 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 37 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates as per Punjab Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th Class)/HSC (10+2) from a recognized education board.
In addition the candidate must have completed Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) from any recognized board/institute/university.
Moreover, the candidate must have qualified in Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) 1 Exam.
The SC and ST candidates of Punjab need to pay Rs.250/-
The Ex-Serviceman candidates of Punjab are EXEMPTED from Fee.
All Other candidates must pay Rs.500/-
The School Education Department of Punjab will appoint the candidates as ETT Teachers based on the Merit List prepared on the basis PSTET 1 Marks.
For more information, refer Official Notification.
The candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Find out Recruitment on 3522 posts of ETT Teachers and select the link to reach relevant recruitment page.
- Navigate to Public Notice Regarding Recruitment of 3522 Posts of ETT Teachers 10-11-2015.
- Click on the Notice link to download the Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Complete Notification/Advertisement before applying online.
- Get back to the webpage @educationrecruitmentboard.com/ett/.
- Enter your personal details under New Registration head and click on Register button to create your Login ID.
- Get back to the Login Page and enter your Registration Number and Password to proceed to Online Application.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions and upload Photo & Signature images as mentioned.
- Submit the Application on completion.
- Save your Registration Number, Password for future reference.
- Take printout of the Application for record and more use.
Last Date for Online Application: 02 December 2015
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click here to Apply Online for Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2015
For more information about Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment 2015 Notification for 3522 Vacancies of ETT Teachers Posts released by Department of School Education Punjab for Elementary Teacher Training, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Academic Eligibility Criterion, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc., the aspirants should log on to official website at educationrecruitmentboard.com.