Rajasthan University Pre MEd Entrance test (PMET) 2017: University of Rajasthan will be inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to M.Ed (Master of education) programme through Rajasthan Pre MEd Entrance Test or PMET for academic session 2017.
The aspirants who want to get admitted in MEd (Master of Education) programme into Rajasthan State should apply for the PMET 2017 first. The complete details regarding Rajasthan University PMET 2017 are listed below:
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan University Pre MEd Entrance test (PMET) 2017
The candidates must satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria as mentioned below before filling up of application form:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India
- The age of applicant should not be exceeded than 23 years
- The applicants should qualify the B.Ed exam from a recognized University with obtaining no less than 55% for the general candidates. In case of candidates belonging to reserved category, the minimum percentage of qualifying marks will be 50%
- The candidates appearing/pursuing for the final year exam can also apply for the entrance test.
Application form: How to apply
The interested and eligible candidates who are seeking admission into M.Ed programme of Rajasthan University should follow the instructions listed below:
- The Rajasthan PMET 2017 application will be available online only. Candidates needs to visit the official website link i.e. www.pmet2017.org and www.pmet2017.net
- After clicking on above link, you have to start registration process with entering some of basic details such as email address and mobile number
- After successful registration, the login credentials will be offered to the applicants. By using the same credentials you will be allowed to access the application form
- Once the application form is completely filled, the applicants need to put it in 10” X 12” envelope and send it to the prescribed address
- You need to attach all the required documents with the application form
- In case of incomplete application form, the application of candidates will be rejected.
- Candidates must take the one copy of the application form with them for future reference
Rajasthan PMET 2017 Application fee
The applicants will have to pay required application fee of Rs. 500 +Rs. 10 as the service charges online through E-Mitra.
The admit card for Rajasthan PMET 2017 will be available to download from the official website from 3-4 days before the commencement of the exam. The applicants have to bring a hard copy of the hall ticket/admit card along with an ID proof to the examination hall. Fail to do so, they will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
The Rajasthan Pre MEd Test will include subjects like General Hindi, Elementary Hindi, General English, and Environmental Studies. The exam is for 200 marks.
The result of PMET 2017 will also be made available on the official website probably in the month of June. The applicants will be able to check /download their results by entering the roll number provided to them.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for counselling process by the University of Rajasthan. The selected candidates should appear in the counseling in person along with required documents as per scheduled date and time.
List of certificates /documents needs to carry while going to counselling:
- All Relevant documents
- Rank Card
- Passport Size photos
- Admit card Xerox
Important dates (Tentative)
|PMET 2017 Online application form will be available from||April 2017|
|Last date for the submission of application form||May 2017|
|Date of entrance test||May 2017|
|Result will be declared on||June 2017|
|Counseling will begin from||July 2017|