Rajasthan University UG Admission 2017: University of Rajasthan will be inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission in various Undergraduate Admissions such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA etc under the various affiliated colleges to the University of Rajasthan. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per the given schedule.
UG courses offered by the university
- B.A. (Hons.)/B.A
- B.Com. (Hons.)/B.Com
- B.Sc. (Hons)/B.Sc
- B.Sc. (Home Science)
- B.P.A. (Vocal/Instrum.)
- B.P.A. (Dance/Tabla)
- B. Lib. (Library & Information Science)
- B.P.Ed (Physical Education)
- B.V.A. (Visual Arts Applied / Painting / Sculpture)
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in above listed undergraduate courses in Rajasthan University should have completed their 10+2 class in related streams from recognized school / board with good academic records.
Application Form: How to apply
Candidates can apply for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2017 online by visiting the official website of university i.e. www.uniraj.ac.in. You can follow below step by step instructions to fill UG Admission application form more easily and successfully.
- Open the website link and click on “Notification for UG Admission for session 2017” link available under “Official Communication” section at the home page.
- Now first read the notification carefully.
- After that click on “UG Admission 2017” link which is visible at the bottom of the home page.
- Candidates have to first complete the online registration process by providing some details like email address, mobile number.
- In register window provide your Token Number (Which you obtain from E-mitra Kiosk or E-mitra Portal) and Date of Birth.
- After successful registration you will be able to fill the application form
- While filling application form you are required to upload scanned photo, signature and other documents whatever are mentioned in the form.
- After completing the fill-in process, take preview of details given by you and click on submit button.
- Take the print out of application form
- Candidates are not required to send the Hard Copy of the Application Form in the Desired College. Keep it safe with you for future use.
Selection of the applicants in the Rajasthan University UG programme will be solely depend on the marks scored in 12th examination and merit list followed by other process of admission.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online availability of application form and information booklet starts from||June 2017|
|End Date To Submission of Online Application Form||June 2017|
|Last Date To Send Hardcopy of Filled UG Application Form||June 2017|
|Online Notification of First Admission Cut Off Marks will release on||June 2017|
|Online Notification of Second Admission Cut Off Marks will release on||June 2017|
|Re-Admission Date (Fee Deposition of UG 2nd & 3rd Year) starts from||June 2017|
|End Date of Re-Admission Date (Fee Deposition of UG 2nd & 3rd Year)||June 2017|
|Classes will begin From||July 2017|