RPSC Post 29 Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan PSC invites application for the post of 29 Research Assistant.
Total – 29 Post
Last Date – Apply Online before 05 August 2016.
Advt No : 02/2016-17
Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 29 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- IInd class Postgraduate degree in Economics/Economics and Public Administration/Public Administration/Sociology/ Mathematics/Commerce/Statistic, provided that a post-Graduate in Mathematics/Statistics should have had Economics or Sociology as one of the subject in B.A. and A certificate (RS-CIT course conducted by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited) awarded by Vardhaman Mahaveer open University, Kota or any other certificate awarded by a competent authority declared equivalent to the above certificate by Department of Information Technology and Communication in Government of Rajasthan.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 Years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Rajasthan
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Candidates belongs to General & BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC category have to pay Rs.350/-, Rs.250/- for Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan and Rs.150/- for All PH & SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan. Fee can be paid through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
How to Apply RPSC Vacancy:
Candidates are required to apply online through website
www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 04.07.2016 to 05.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 04.07.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee through e-Mitra : 03.08.2016
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Latest Government Job Vacancies & Openings, please email us at [email protected] or comment your message below.