RSMSSB 562 Librarian Gr-3 Syllabus 2016, Rajasthan Recruitment November Exam Pattern available at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Librarian Grade-3 Syllabus 2016
The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) recently released an Official Recruitment Notification for all the Job Seekers for the Vacant Posts of Librarian Grade-3 (TSP & Non TSP) Regions. Massive Aspirants has interested to applied for the given Recruitment and they all filled the Recruitment Form Recently. Now all the contenders are eagerly waiting for the Admit Card and Exam Syllabus PDF which full info they can check here in this Article Below.
Rajasthan Librarian Grade-3 Recruitment Vacancies 2016
RSMSSB is giving a Great opportunity to all the Eligible candidates and want to appoint them in the Department for the Given posts. Applicants those who want check the Librarian Gr-3 Exam syllabus along with the Librarian examinations Scheme need to visit the Main official Website of the Board. For the Recruitment the Written exam will be of Objective Type. It is very important for all the Aspirants those who are going to appear for the written exam having a Study Material for the particular Exam by which they will prepare them self in a Good Way.
- Name of the University : The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
- Name of the Exam : Librarian Grade-3
- Exam date : 13-11-2016 (Tentative)
- Category : Syllabus
- Status : Available
RSMSSB Librarian Exam Syllabus 2016
Part-A (History & General Knowledge of Rajasthan)
- Main Sources of History of Rajasthan
- Civilizations of Rajasthan
- Relations between Rajput & Mugals
- Rajasthan Arts’ Features
- Rajasthan’s Monuments, Literature, Languages
- Rajasthan’ s famous paintings, styles, Culture, Folk Dance etc
- Rajasthan’s Integration
- Fairs, Festivals & Famous Protests of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Condition & Expansion
- Rajasthan Chief conditions of Deserts, names, Soil, Natural Resources etc
- Rajasthan Regional Languages etc
- Rajasthan Transport, Agriculture etc
- State Water Resources
Part-2 GS & Indian polity and Economy
General Science –
- Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- Current events of national and international importance.
Indian polity and Economy –
- including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
- Mental ability reasoning and inferences
Library Science Contents
- Library, Information,Library Cataloguing, Library Classification, Information Technology, Management of Library & Information Centres, Reference & Information Sources, Library Automation and Networking