RULET 2017: University of Rajasthan will be announced RULET 2017 notification for admissions into BA LLB programme tentatively in the month of April 2017.
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur conducts RULET every year for providing admission to the 5-year integrated Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law (B.A plus LL.B) courses at university campus and its affiliated colleges. Applicants seeking admission in BA LLB programme can check all details about RULET 2017 below in this post.
Eligibility Criteria for RULET 2017
Aspirants should satisfy below eligibility conditions before applying RULET 2017
- Applicants should have done 10+2/higher secondary examination with obtaining no less than 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) or equivalent examination.
- Candidates, who are appearing/ pursuing for the qualifying examination can also apply for RULET 2017
- There is no age limit for admission into law programmes as per the Bar Council of India (BCI) new regulations.
Application Form: How to apply
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur will be released the application forms of RULET 2017 probably in the month of April in online mode only.
Steps to apply for RULET 2017
- First go to official website and click on “Download RULET 2017 application form”
- Candidate must download the application form
- Fill in the details correctly as prescribed in the application form
- You have to attach your recent passport size photograph on the specified space and put your signature on the declaration form.
- Submit the duly filled in application form through in person by visiting the official address along with RULET 2017 application form, Demand Draft for application fee and important documents or can also deposit the form via speed Post/Registered Post on the following official address
RULET – 2017
Department of Law
Near FYLC Building,
University of Rajasthan, J.L.N Marg,
Jaipur – 302004
Candidates have to deposit Rs 2000/ as applicable application fee for RULET 2017. They can deposit the application fee through a Demand Draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of “Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan”.
The candidates who have successfully applied for RULET 2017 can download admit card before three to four days of entrance exam date. The admit card of RULET 2017 bears your name, exam schedule, your photograph and important exam instructions of RULET 2017.
The test paper of RULET 2017 will consist of 200 objective type questions. Each question will carry 1 mark. There will be no negative marking in the exam case of incorrect answers given by candidate. The paper will conduct in English language only.
The results of University level law entrance test RULET 2017 will be announced most probably in the month of June. After that Group Discussion and Interview will be organized for qualified candidates.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Official notification will be announced on||April 2017|
|Application process starts from||April 2017|
|End date for application submission||May 2017|
|RULET Entrance exam date||May 2017|
|Date of GD & PI||May 2017|
|Result will be announced on||June 2017|