SAAT Result 2017 will be declared in the third week of May 2017. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is a university level examination organized for selecting the students for admissions in various UG and PG courses in the field of engineering, management, nursing, computer applications, etc. This university also offers admissions through JEE Main and NEET examinations. Here we have mentioned details regarding SAAT Result 2017.
Get latest news & updates about SAAT 2017 via SMS or e-mail, by entering your details below:
SAAT Result 2017
The SAAT Result 2017 will be published by the university via online mode through the website. Candidates are suggested to take printouts of the result and preserve it till the admission process gets over. On the basis of marks scored by the candidates in SAAT exam, a merit list will be prepared for admissions. Merit list will be prepared separately for various categories.
SAAT Result Date 2017
Students, who have appeared for the SAAT examination, may check the SAAT 2017 Result in the third week of May 2017. The SAAT exam will be conducted through pen and paper based mode. After the result announcement, students can download their SAAT Rank Card via online mode through the website. Candidates can participate in the SAAT counselling process 2017 in the first week of June 2017. Students will be invited for counselling process on the basis of merit list.
How to check the SAAT Result
Candidates can follow these simple steps to check the SAAT Result:
- Visit the official website of the SAAT University (link will be provided here).
- Click on the link related to “SAAT 2017 Result” on the website.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to enter their Application Number and Roll Number as filled in the application form.
- After entering the details carefully, submit it.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Now candidates can download or take a printout of the result.
- Candidates don’t forget to keep some extra printouts for further references.