Welcome to our website Mission Study – An Online Job Posting Sites – SBI (State Bank of India) is inviting applications for the posts of Probationary Officers.
You can find some of the important details of the SBI PO Recruitment below-
SBI Recruitment Details:
- Name of Posts: Probationary Officers
- No.of Posts : 2313 (SC-347, ST- 350, OBC-606, GEN-1010) (OH- 25, VI- 25, HI-40)
- Backlog vacancies : 313 (SC- 47, ST- 200, OBC- 66) (OH- 5, VI- 5, HI- 20)
- Qualification: Graduation. Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for the interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
- Mode of Selection: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Descriptive Test & Group Exercises.
- Application Fees: SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs. 600/- for General and Others through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Last Date: 6 March 2017
- How to Apply at SBI: Interested candidates may apply online on or before 6/3/2017.
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Mission Study – An Online Job Posting Sites then, please email us at [email protected] or comment your message below.