Shivaji University integrated BA B.Ed admission 2017: Applications will be invited by Shivaji University, Kolhapur for admission to Integrated BA B.Ed courses for academic year 2017 through an entrance test. Candidates seeking admission in Shivaji University BA B.Ed course (Integrated) needs to appear in entrance test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
Eligibility criteria for Shivaji University Integrated B.A. B.Ed:
- An applicant seeking admission to the B.A. B.Ed (Integrated) course should have qualified the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) exam from the faculty of Commerce, Arts, Science & (vocational stream) of any Higher Secondary Board in Maharashtra or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Some other norms and regulations will be laid down by the NCTE from time to time
- An applicant will be eligible to apply for the B.A B.Ed (integrated) exam on the following terms that he/she should have a
- Completed the practical work comprehensive over two semesters to the fulfillment of the Head of the Institution in which the applicant is studying
- Kept 2 semesters in theory and practical’s of education in a college.
Application Form: How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of University i.e. www.unishivaji.ac.in. Candidates are advised to first read the important instructions in information booklet before start filling up the application form. They must fill up all mandatory fields accurately. Candidates need to upload all important documents in prescribed format. Send the duly filled in application form along with required documents and applicable fee before due date.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam organized by the institute
- Total Reservation – 100% (ST – 7%, SC – 13%, VJ (A) – 3%, NT-D – 2%, NTB – 2.5%, Open – 50%, OBC – 19%)
- of Seats: Total – 80 (ST – 06, SC – 10, VJ (A) – 02, NT-D – 02, NTB – 03, Open 40, OBC – 15)
- 30% seats will be kept for female applicants at Graduate level
- 2% seats will be reserved for SBC category
- 3% seats will be kept for persons with disabilities as per Govt rules and regulations
Important dates (Tentative)
|Application form will be available from||June 2017|
|End date for submission of application form||June 2017|
|Date of BA B.ED entrance test||June 2017|
|Academic session begins from||July 2017|