SNDT Women’s University Admission 2017: Applications will be invited by Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University (SNDT) for admission to various under graduate, post graduate, diploma, research and doctoral courses under its several affiliated colleges, institutes and university departments for academic year 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
Name of the departments/faculties at SNDT Women’s University
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Library and Information Science
- Faculty of Home Science
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Social work
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Communication & Media Studies
- Faculty of Design
- Faculty of Engineering
Aspirants can apply online by visiting the website of university i.e. http://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/.
Steps to apply
- Visit the university’s website link.
- First candidates have to do registration process. They need to provide basic information such as name, father’s name, mobile number, email address etc in order to register themselves.
- On successful registration, candidate will receive username and password on their registered email address/mobile number.
- Candidate should verify registration and change the password.
- Login and access the application form by using the same details.
- Candidates are advised to fill up the mandatory fields accurately. They need to upload the scanned copy of photo and signature in the given format.
- Candidates should print the eSuvidha Kit and enters the confirmation code in the system.
- Candidates have to select the course from the list of available courses.
- After that, candidates need to pick the affiliated college/institute that is running the selected programme.
- Candidates need to provide required documents with the application form.
- Take the print out of dully filled in application form and attach the required documents
- Candidates should submit the application form along with necessary documents in college before due date.
The necessary qualifications and procedures for selection to various courses are as laid down in the associated rules/Regulations of the SNDT Women’s University. The university conducts some entrance exams for granting admission to different departments. Admission to M.Tech courses will be based on GATE/CET scores.
About SNDT Women’s University
Established in the year 1916, Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University (SNDT) is a highly reputed women’s university located in the city of Mumbai, India. The university has three campuses: two in Mumbai at Churchgate, Santacruz-Juhu, and one in Pune. SNDT provides 11 under graduate colleges and about 38 postgraduate departments. It is first university in the state of Maharashtra to gain a five-star rating from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of India.
SNDT Women’s University Contact details
SNDT WU College Fecilitation Center
CAP /CFBP Building – Ground Floor,
SNDT Women’s University, Juhu Campus,
Mumbai -400 049
For more news and updates, stay tuned with us